Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Serpent King chapter 10 . 8/7/2004
I'm curious. Will Hel/Hella ever show up again? I like how you portray her.

That would be interesting, Bruce has had Demons, immortals, crazies, and Aliens in his house visiting, why not a goddess.
GideonStargrave chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
As usual, an excellent and entrancing piece of work. Thus proving, if proof were needed, that without Alfred, then Batman would have gone rogue years and years ago...
Igor FH chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
I read the whole story all over again. It was supercalifragilistic-expialidocious. How many stories till one can download book 4? My internet-connection fails too many times.
David chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Wow...just when start to think "where else can she take this?", you come up with new depths for the characters. I really and truly wish the PTB DC would unclench and show the creativity you have shown here..or at the very least let you play in their playground.

Great work!
motherkat chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to keep me on the edge of my seat, and the verge of tears.

keep up the good work

MotherKat
ussentinel chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
Isn't it hard to address personal issues with others in real life? Isn't it a treasure to read and see how it's dealt with in your favorite fictional characters? This was probably one of the more deeper and real chapters I've read from you (or anyone else), in awhile. Selina & Bruce. Bruce & Alfred. Excellent, tight dialouge. The tension was balanced with a nice bit of humor in the middle. Thank you!
Beetlecat chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
I was very pleased with this chapter. Lately, I was getting a little bored with your stories and getting much less religious with regards to checking for updates. But with this chapter, I was reminded why I so liked your stories in the first place. And I much liked how you used the references to tie the story all the way back to the beginning.
ussentinel chapter 9 . 7/27/2004
No. I didn't see this coming. What I appreciate is how you take the established characters and enrich them. Dare I say, make them better? I did like HOW things were handled and said - the Selina/Jean-Paul exchange, to wit. And Riddler ... *deep sigh* ... whoa. The chapter really builded to a crescendo and I always envision it playing out like an opera or play onstage when I read it. Thank you.
Susanah chapter 9 . 7/27/2004
If you're not reading Cat-tales stop whatever you're doing and read them. You're not going to find anything better.

Wonderful, as always Chris. Leave it to Eddie to solve the riddle about what to do when the Riddler finds out the ID.
Hecate chapter 9 . 7/27/2004
There were a lot of things to enjoy in the various encounters here-Selina apologizing to JP; Talia and Selina where the phrase "vermin slut" is part of one of their more civil exchanges to date; Selina and Eddie and Batman and Riddler (Edward) which sure shifts ground. Looking forward to seeing how you're going to wrap it all up and the longer range effects.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 9 . 7/26/2004
Hrm...how interesting...The last little tirade by Eddie was very...personal. Kinda shows how good of friends him and selinar are...I really liked it. The rest of hte chapter was great too, keep up the godo work chris, I can't wait till the next chapter!
Lady Noir chapter 8 . 7/24/2004
You said you were going to zing Death and the Maidens. And I've been waiting. Thought maybe you changed your mind when you did the JLA and Wondy stuff. :) Great LOL chapter, Chris
HarleyQuinn chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
I missed the last chapter somehow. I'm with . I never liked Azrael much either, but your version is cool. This really kicks ass. Please continue.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
Hehe...nice chapter Chris. I like where the story is going, keep up the good work!
Annie chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
Riddler is crazier than I thought. Excitable and very funny. Got Questions? Yes definitely crazy.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »