Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
the watermark chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
Great Balls of Fire Greg No!
ussentinel chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
Thanks for the "Head" pronunciation key. I didn't realize how lost I was. And Talia, a bit sympathetic? Interesting. Ah, Riddler in a head shop. Where else should one do their thinking? Hey, there's Dick and Selina having a convo; gotta love it. Why doesn't there seem to be a wall between those two, like Selina and Bruce? Az watching SITC? And he's a Miranda fan? I never woulda guessed! And ah, Madame Keila. I wonder who you physically based her on? There was a lot on the table, so I had a well-rounded meal, er ... read. Thank you! *leaves you a generous tip*
Iudex Acerbus chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
wow great chap, but what's more suprising is that Scarecrow actually scored someone.

And here i though Scarecrows were supposed to scare birds away.

keep up the great work
ussentinel chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
First things first. Yes wordsmiths, "Satisfactorily" IS a word.

So, some questions answered. I loved the way revealations were made. It wasn't tawdry or soap-opera-like either. It was done plausibly and held my interest throughout. You continue to amaze me on the construction of your fiction.

I sensed a grittier feel to this chapter. Batman was a bit edgier. The dialogue was more snappy and terse. Still, you managed to toss in the humor, too; all those phobias? The issue of having a bed in the cave was VERY observant. One of your best efforts! Thank you!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Wow Chris...FANTASTIC chapter. THe drama between Bruce and Selina (always a good read), the little bit between Nightwing and Az, and the unraveling of the whole situation when hell broke lose...that is some fantastic story telling. Keep up the good work, I'm dying to find out what happens next. OH btw...that bit with Brady working with batman...I like that twist. I CANT WAIT!
Zorra del Cielo chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
HOORAY! I knew you wouldn't let me down! No WAY was he with Talia! Great!
Zorra del Cielo chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
Come on! You just GOTTA update! Don't prove my faith in you wrong... all the comics have been letting me down lately, don't you do it too! I am just SURE that there's a mistake, but I can't wait to find out what! Update son! Please?
Rya chapter 6 . 6/26/2004
I liked Worlds Finest so much I went back and have been read all of your stories and the JLA ones. They are amazing but you owe me for lost sleep. The realism and humanity you give these characters is amazing. All caught up and proud of myself I approached the latest all excited. AND MY GOD the last two chapters you upped the ante so much. I am so glad I got here just in time.
Gotham Girl chapter 6 . 6/26/2004
It's a rare chapter that I don't LOL at least once. You got me early this time with catvid-who-does-she-think-she’s-fooling. I don't know how you keep up making it funny with so much happening. I know this isn't what it looks like. But I can't guess what Bruce is really doing there.
LBR chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
I was indifferent towards Azrael once he left off being Az-Bats but now... "There can be no "switching off" of Justice, Catwoman. I pledge my sword to the righting of this wrong." You can't help but like the guy.

Ra's Al Ghul. Never much cared for him. Too James Bondy a villian. After Cat-Tales I get the biggest kick out of him and the whole demon organization. Love those minions. I believe my favorite line in this bit though was the subtle "Raf’on got the matter off his desk the only way he knew how: he transferred Il’Nar to Gotham City… indefinitely." And so true that the Al Ghuls tend to keep trying the same plots over and over again. How many plagues has Ra's unleashed on the world or at least had on the brink before being foiled by the Detective? Maybe he should attempt a worldwide flood. There's a delusion of grandeur worthy of an Al Ghul.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
And the plot thickens...SWEET chapter chris. Fav line "Let the wookie win"
MM chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
"Let the wookie win." brilliant.
MM chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
You said you were going to CATch up with DC, I mean the Post. I thought that meant Luthor resigning. But Riddler finding the secret too!
Alice chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
One of your best. Selina's reasons for leaving Az on the roof were too much. And the look inside Demon I don't think anybody has commented on yet.
ussentinel chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
Probably one of the more recent chapters in memory that I would love to hear the author read aloud herself; especially the opening paragraphs. Immediately, the resentment seethes through so richly. It's not so much was Az, as it is with Talia too - the "spawn." I can picture saying it with an "ew, gross" tone.

"Pharoah in a Cecil B. DeMille movie"? Nice. The Az monologue? Brilliant. The mystery (Eddie's fate? Is it Batman?) deepens. THANK YOU!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »