Reviews for Trying To Remember
StarShipDelta chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
:sniffs: that's really sad, but it's good. I really couldn't stand the end of Reflections, for reasons I probably don't even have to mention...but I can relate, it about broke my heart when Sano found Kenshin like that and he was too weak and mentally gone to remember anything...
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Oh, that was sad. Kenshin deserved better then what he recived! Thank you for this story!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
good and sad
BAAAWWWLLL chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
that was so sad... i also felt like crying when kenshin couldnt catch the fish! :goes all teary-eyed: this fic was SO sad... and yah, i also think its leprosy, and ive seen people with tuberculosis and they cough a lot but dont have dark spots on their skin,
Saint-Gustwind chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Yeah, I felt bad...I never got to see the rest of Reflections, but I know what happened was sad. While I was reading I was listening to "Snow Falling on Cedars" and it just added to the whole thing. I enjoyed reading your story, so keep up the writing.
PattyBones chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Ok that was very sad, but fitting.
Maeve Riannon chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Syphilis. Thats what Kenshin had. I give the reasons in many places, but the most accesible and simple is the short explanation I give at the beginning of Chapter One of my story "Eclipse" -and its continuation at the beginning of Chapter Two.
That was very nice. I know how difficult it is, Im also in quasi- permanent struggle with Kenshin and his brain degeneration. It moved me to see that im not alone, almost as much as the story itself. For me, the most emotionally strong and well-written part of this story is the lines about the chimes, and Kenshins dismay at having to leave them. They struck a powerful chord in my soul. Congratulations for trying with difficult and unpopular things!