Reviews for Bandage Man!
sasurai chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Bandage Man,

Bandage Man,

does whatever a bandage can!

Heehee I added to your funny poem!Iloved it!

shara gurl chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
cute very but i hate him so much

BUT i love ur poem
Graficcha chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I like the sausage one better but this on's still one of the best humoristic pieces on the whole net!

Though it's really cruel...poor Shish. _'
ShyFox chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
kewel! is sounds alot like shishio!
mooniestar-69 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
XD My obsession with Shishio just got 50 times worse! This poem made me laugh out loud like 12 times, I love it so much! Lmao!
Sleeps in Rain chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Aw sheesh, you really tore into the poor fellow. I'm sure he doesn't reek as much as you potray him to *lol* And YES, I'm glad SOMEONE finally asked that question: how DOES he use the bathroom? It just completely boggles the mind! I wonder if we should shake it outta Watsuki-san...MWUAHAHAHAHAA...
Maxi Glitter chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Oh my god... Funniest. Shishio fic. EVER. Seriously.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Dude...I can only say that the "Bandage Man" would hate to have this said about him...but it does make you wonder, doesn't it? What it's like to live like burnt toast...I can imagine in my head a bunch of chibi goodguys teasing "Bandage Man" to death...haha.

Anyway, nice piece! I'm sorry I didn't get to it earlier! Keep going with the short's really nice work!
Burnt Up Old Sausage chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Love the poem! GO SHISHIO! _
The Ultimate Shishio Fan A.K.A. Crispy chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I LOVES IT! _ Shishio, Bandage Man, the Burnt Up Old Sausage... all of these nicknames for Mr. Bandage Pants always make me laugh! _ Bandage Man is like, the best piece of humor poetry on the site! But still, how DOES he use the bathroom... DEEP THOUGHT. Hm...-_-
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
so funny!
ReverberatingSilence chapter 1 . 6/30/2004

very nice poem. quite funny. i found myself chuckling almost all the way through. very nice

Penguin of the Rising Sun chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
How DOES he use the bathroom? O.O

lol, funny poem
Hitokiri-miao miao chapter 1 . 5/27/2004

Poor shishio...

But it really makes you wonder,how the hell can he go to the bathroom with all those bandages!

nice poem!