Reviews for Mission Impossible?
Happy Hyper Bishie Lover chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Holy crap is this fic good?

It's better than good!

It's super neko-kawaii! Yippeeyayers!

I can't believe I never noticed this brilliant and hilarious fic!

*claps and bounces* Bravo on a job well done!

So, when are ya gonna update this, eh, eh?

Hm, I sure hope Ozuma knows what he's doin', taking Takao along for the ride... and Max, the sugar-fiend! (although who am I to complain! I love MAXXIE-BABY, oh and Ozuma too! These two are my faves! Why are you fans lookin' at me all crazy-like because I didn't mention Mr. Happy-Pants-Kai? But, I love him too! .)

Oh dear, poor Rei, missin' out on all the fun!

So like, who are the characters gonna be paired with, huh? Who?

Could you somehow try to bring Salima into the picture too? I LOVE my líl' Salima-chan! She's my very fave character tied in with Ozuma, as you can see from my e-mail addy! ;;

Oh yeah, make sure you have Ozzy pack in lotsa and lotsa food (as in enough food to feed an army for over 20 years!) or he'll be in some pretty deep doo-doo! :p

Now, come on!

Plz, hurry up and update!

And if you like, drop me an e-mail too.

I would've e-mailed you with a longer review and more about yours truly, but I can't find your address anywhere! o_O

If you do write me, I'll send you a snippett of this funny journal I started which is securely guarded by none other than Johnny Bravo and Ozuma, yup, you read correctly!

We do get some guest-stars every now and then, such as Kenan Thompson (he's so adorable!) and my personal hero, Whoopi Goldberg!

Welp, now I must toodle along, I'm off to scout for some more yummy Ozuma piccies! (which isn't an easy task, believe you me! WHY DON'T PEOPLE LOVE HIM MORE, THE WAY I DO? WHY?) Um sorry for that completely random moment! ;p
evezzz chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
quite a nice fic, Kai's a bit out of character, but I shouldn't be saying that, I should know how hard it is to keep him like himself -_-"

But it sounds interesting, though I'd really like to know what that mission actually is _ *waits untill the three days are over* _
sola-bola chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
its a good chapter please i begg you update soon ok? :P
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
M...it's good, but i think you have to add a little bit more. More adjetives, that is. All in all, it's really good. I'd say...I give it a nine-out-of-ten!
Kris chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I love your story! Its the best beyblade story I've heard in a long while and I hear plenty. Kris P.S. Can we be internet penpals?
Fire Tiger chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
You're right it is good! I liked it! PLease write Some more Chappies!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
its good, but y woz rei left behind! *sniff*
F.A. Star Hawk chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
What will his mission be? Update soon! .
Shirohikari chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Some parts were funny, good description. Overall I think that it was a pretty well written piece. Kai was a little ooc, but hey, my characters are ALWAYS ooc. Good language.

Not many mistakes, I think only one of two, but everyone is entitled to make mistakes. I think that you're not a bad writer. So what about the next chapter?

I think that you should add romance to some of your stories and rate it Romance too, because people would go more for romance.

And maybe because Ozuma is in your summary, people go by it because if you look around, the Beyblade characters are more widely accepted and more well-received.

Almost all the stories have at least one of the Bladebreakers inside. So i think that you should put that in your summary too.

Just a suggestion.
Thoughtless-Dreamer-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I love it! As you can probably tell, I love Ozuma. If you've read my stories you'll notice Ozuma is my boyfriend in all of them. Update please! _
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Howdy, finally I have found a fic about Ozuma... and I must say your's is the best! And you read Zogeta's fic Vegeta Meet's the Reviewer's! Well I'm Ozumas girl! One of her loyal reviewer's! Nice to meet someone who like's Ozuma aswell!

Bye bye!
Inu desu chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Hello

It's me- the one who writes the scary parody of LOTR!

I love LOTR and Astro Boy.

I don't like the Matrix of Dragon Bell GT-I just include them!

I don't like beyblades but I do like manga/anime!

Meh...

nice story-keep on writing!

LALA
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
good fic
write more
you'll get more reviews if you don't make people sign in
OZUMA ROCKS!