Reviews for Together Forevermore
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Very nice...a wonderful one-shot. Almost pure angst...and yet, reminiscent of a time long gone. What else can I say? _
Akida411searcher chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That was so cute. so when do we see it in movie or tv?
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
WONDERFUL
Smb0621 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Wow...::tears::. You've done a wonderful job capturing Kaoru's POV. Marvelous! And such a happy ending! Good job!
Akane5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Very good! I'm glad to see you post new stories. I am never disappointed in your work.
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This is so good, and so sad. It almost succeeded in making me cry (I have a tear-gland disorder). This fic made me realize how much Kaoru has suffered thanks to Kenshin, and how happy she has been because of him. I doubt she'd be anywhere as happy if Kenshin hadn't wandered into her life and she'd instead married some nice young gentleman.
I suggest reading Overlapping Bliss, too, because it has kind of the same ideas...Kenshin making Kaoru happy, but making her suffer too...except it is set before they marry. Anyway, yeah, it's just good is all.
Oh, and thanks for reviewing my angsty Misao/Aoshi fic, which happens to be nowhere near as good as this.
Again, very good fic, except a little confusing at the end, but i love it anyway.
~Usashi