Reviews for Searching For Sanity
xainziha chapter 26 . 4/26/2012
That was the best transgender story I've read-hands down. Thank you for keeping it up, I know it's been a long time since you wrote it but I read PSME when I was a kid and this was a delight to find. Thank you.
Randomness2007 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
OMG! I FOUND IT! Lol. I actually printed out the whole story after you posted it. .

I recently found my printed out fanfics and set out to find yours.

I love this story. Its my favorite PSME fanfic!
emodragon4life chapter 26 . 2/2/2009
okay, this is awesome. is this story complete or are you going to continue it? either way i love it!
Hermione's BOY chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
O
Aishuu chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Seems like forever since I've read any of your work - remember the good ol' FY days?

Your talent is astonishing - this is exactly the kind of thing I wish more fanfic did - explore a concept, embrace the characters and then advance them in a way that fits into the series. Simply stellar work.
Supaa Saiyajin Trinity chapter 26 . 4/14/2007
Still one of the most wonderful fics I've ever read! *sniffles* ;_;
Fold39Crane chapter 26 . 4/13/2007
o.O...wordless, speechless, awestruck...that was beautiful, transforming, and amazing...love!
Random Projects chapter 26 . 12/8/2006
This is amazing! I love your plot-twists, your top-notch characterazation, your unique style and how you handeled the relationships in this fic. I so happy that Jinpachi and Issei was free from their pasts! Words cannot explain ny gratitude towards you for writing this beautiful piece of fanfiction. Thank you so much!
RoguefanAM chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
God...I can't really express in simple words just how wonderful this story is. I could say the story-telling was phenomenal, but it was more than that, I could say the characterization was top-notch, but it was more than that, I could even say that this is one the best fic's I've ever read, but I don't think even that would give justice to just how well you did in this story.

You capture the emotions, personalities, and even power's down to the tiniest detail, and for that I am in awe. I think you should seriously consider taking up writing, in my opinon I think you would excel at it.

Anyway, thank you for posting this amazing story on , it was an extremely interesting read provided by your unique writing style and flair. I hope to see more stories soon coming from you, and I'd gladly review any future fic's you choose to post on .

Hope to see more soon,

- RoguefanAM
Ryoko Porter chapter 26 . 2/24/2006
it's good to read a nice fic about those two... i always thought their story in the series and manga was so heartbracking, especially for issei... i don't usually like happy endings, but i'm glad this was
Iron Yaoi Fan Jun chapter 26 . 1/14/2006
That was such a beautiful story. Well written and planned with great(and subtle) plot twists.

You, madam, kick major ass! ::throws confetti at you::
Yami no Tenshi chapter 26 . 1/9/2006
Ugh, I don't know what happened to my review... But yeah, wow. It made me very happy, the ending of this fic. And though I lost the exact feeling I experienced at the time of the conclusion of this chapter in their life, I'm genuinely happy with how things have dramatically changed between Issei and Jinpachi. Things are moving forward in their lives, and they're no longer impeded by the past. Thank you very much for completing and sharing this story.
Yami no Tenshi chapter 26 . 1/8/2006
;-;
Yami no Tenshi chapter 25 . 1/8/2006
Aww, isn't that sweet. Acceptance of Issei as he is. Wow, Jinpachi made progress.

:) The dream was a bit odd until it was explained, as here I was thinking "huh?" before I reached the part where they wake up. hehe

I think I'm going to shut up now so I can read the next chapter.
artemisia60 chapter 26 . 1/5/2006
I loved this story-happy endings are the best! Thank you so much for completing it.