Reviews for The Good One
Dimpls742 chapter 7 . 10/1/2020
Awesome story
Littlekaylee chapter 7 . 8/20/2020
Beautiful story! And if people complained... seriously, it was Luke's life story! Where did they expect it to end?!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Youv suck
UA chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Love, love, loved this.

Favoriting so I can reread whenever I feel that old GG nostalgia.

Shae
ImTheNana chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
God! I hate that Luke dies like that, but the rest of the story makes up for it, kinda. Ever consider writing books? I'd read yours! Awesome!
Bob chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
This is a dumb long winded story. Soooooo many words to read but the upshot really is not significantly different from the real show. What's the point. Waste of time this has been for me. Why the first chapter of them as kids. I have no interest in that.
Girl chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
Ive read all of your stories now, and this one just happened to be the last of them that I read. I found your writing amazing and this story was the best of them all in my opinion.

I hated how Luke had to be killed off but it served the story so well. After he died I was so sad (crying even lol) and didn't want to continue even though there was only a little left. But then you had his experiences from Heaven and I thought it was brilliant.

Definitely the best GG FF I've ever read
maryM47 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
Oh my gosh. This story should come with a Surgeon's General warning: do not read the last chapter while you are at work. Thank you for this wonderful story.
kimi chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
this is beautiful. I'm sorry you had to kill off Luke but it was for a worthwhile cause.
Gilmoregrl519 chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
This Story rocks!

I loved it!
Pecosa chapter 7 . 4/20/2007
I enjoyed this story, particularly the wonderful history you created for Luke. I thought the last chapter was quite good - and appropriate - even if it did leave me sad.

I would have liked to see chapters six and seven developed into three chapters rather than two in order to have more of a chance to see Luke's relationship develop with his kids and grandkid. I really liked what you gave us and wanted to read a little more!

Overall, it was a really great work. You are a skilled writer. Thank you.
LukeandLorelaiR4ever1492 chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
The ending to this story is so sad. It actually made me cry. I loved the story, but I wish it didn't have to end with Luke dieing.
softballgurl09 chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
i love this story. it was very well written. the last chapter was my favorite. you are a really good writer. i hope to see more of your works.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
wow. this story was amazing. i loved it. brought tears to my eyes. beautiful. great job.
friendlyneighborhoodlorelai chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
Wow. That story made me cry. I can really see lots of these events happening, even with the current storylines. I love how you created this story. It was interesting to have this insight into Luke & Rachel's relationship. Although we all know Lorelai is the love of his life, I think we owe some justice to his relationship with Rachel and how it changed him. The Luke-Lorelai relationship was perfectly captured in the end, their interaction and dialogue was simple and perfect. The ending surprised me, of course. However, it was beautifully handled and I love the idea of seeing our Girls & Luke kept safe until the end. Also, thank you for tying in other aspects of GG than just LL. Although, I'll be the first to admit I can get tunnel vision when it comes to the intensity of their relationship, it was nice to see a Luke-forcused story that had other aspects. Again, I loved this story!