Reviews for Darkness consumes the light
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
i loved it yayh for happy endings
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
yugi is so out of charter so mad and angry go back to being sweet and nice yugi
nAna chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
this was a really, really good story! thanks a lot for sharing this with us! thanks, thousand thanks right from Italy! -
Leo112 chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
one simple word for this book ...AWSOME! keep righting though i hated the ending but the rest was fine c ya later!
sakura angel dark chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
aw the ending was cute
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 12 . 8/22/2009
Nice ending! I feel stupid for not looking at whether or not the story was done yet. xDD
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
I would be happy to be your beta!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
still bad grammar. Oi. Please fix some of that, I know you can do it.

That was a sweet chapter, though.
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Nice start, although the part where Atem and Anubis talk is really chopy and unsmooth, apparently anubis speaks with really bad grammar. xD

If you could, please fix that; it'll make your story much more attractive to readers.

Other than that, update!
CEO of Internal Affairs chapter 12 . 4/5/2009
finally, a decently written yugioh story . although yugi sure freaked the eff out, didn't he? anyway, thanks for writing it, you had a great idea and i'm glad you put in on paper...or...computer? 0.0

you know what I mean. anyway, good job, thanks for the read!
Reviero Messiah chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
I love this story. Eventhough the ending make me little confused but I like your story! Please make some more yami x yugi again!
Serena6686 chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
nice
surfergirl19 chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
What a great story! Each one better than the job.:)
YamiGurl chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
AWESOME STORY BUT THE CHAPTERS WERE KINDA SHORT (JUST A TIP TO MAKE THEM LONGER NEXT TIME) BUT OTHER THEN THAT THIS STORY WAS THE MOST SWEET NICE CARING STORY EVER I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

A (INFINITY)

GREAT JOB AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WRITING
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 12 . 10/30/2008
((hugs you))

OMGWTF! That was GREAT!

I feel like crying, laughing, dancing, and bouncing in my chair all at the same time, and since I can't do all of that at the same time, I'm driving myself insane with this remarkably painful smile on my face.

Awesome fic!

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write.