Reviews for A Time for the Bell to Toll
Double-Tarts chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
OMG HYPE CONAN
HYYYYYYYYPPPPPEEEEE
Atheleia chapter 17 . 2/12/2011
This was a pretty good story, though the ending just kind of went off. Anyway, great job on your story!
butterflieo chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
THANKYOU!

He's alive, he's alive-

XD
butterflieo chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Waitwaitwait is he really dead!

Someone saved Conan, right? T_T
KumoriKage chapter 15 . 8/23/2005
"aniki" is what a lower-level yakuza would call the boss
xeno chapter 17 . 4/27/2005
this is really good took me a good 2 hours to read could probly make a good movie
Lolabel chapter 17 . 2/5/2005
That was magnificent. Except I don't read the manga and half of it made no sense to me. *hits head with fist* But even though it made barely any sense to me, I still liked it and read it. This was the first Case Closed fic I read. Nice job!
MissKaitou chapter 14 . 12/26/2004
What the heck is up with that freaking lemonade? Proposing? How about more than one date? Even though Sinichi loves her, and she him, they'd at least date some before proposing! o...Also, a quote that I know, love and live by: Curiosity killed the cat, And satifaction brought him back. _. Bye, Jackie G.
Fyliwion chapter 17 . 11/30/2004
Nice! You suceeded thats for sure! Its different and great. I really loved everything you did, espeically the tie in with the various eppys *winks* Its nice for someone who has been doing everything in her might to get ahold of japanese translations (since the show just went off tv here and the manga's got 1 volume out *snorts*). The way you tie in the stories though really adds to it and makes it like your just reading the Manga, especially since you can hear the charries voices. *applauds*
Disney'sBelle chapter 12 . 10/1/2004
Will there be a sequel when Shinichi and Ran gets married and start a new chapter in their life?
Disney'sBelle chapter 17 . 10/1/2004
I read yr Saint Tail one and this. They're both good!
liberatesayswut chapter 17 . 9/18/2004
Unless the site just hasn't shown it yet, I think I may be the 100th reviewer. What fun! I really liked this story; other than those occasional typos it was very well written. (Wish I could say the same about my writing... *sigh*) Though, I have to admit, you seemed to throw away Conan as soon as possible, and I would think Shinichi would be too guilty to keep the secret from Ran for too long. Eh, it's not my story, though. Don't mind if you don't write a sequel after all, but it would be nice!
LokiGirl chapter 17 . 9/15/2004
Oh, this fic was so cute. I liked how you developed the plot story and am glad that you didn't do the 'typical' Shinichi comes back story. But I'm a sucker and don't mind if the story is well writen. That's the most important thing I think.

Anyways, I liked the writer's tips you put at the end. Those are some really good ideas. Many which I use myself. And I truely do feel it's a shame when author's don't finish the stories they started.
Gabsterz chapter 17 . 9/12/2004