Reviews for Amongst the Young
KM Rune chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
can you continue this?
Lanakreuk chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
I want to read the end! Please finish it! I love it so far!
kisu chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Hi there,

I just wanted to say that I simply love your story. The dialogues are brilliant and you're really able to transfere the atmosphere of the show into your own story.

And because of that I so hope that you're gonna finish this story one day though is seems you hadn't time for it for about two years. Well, if you decide to get it ready be sure you'll have a reader out there. ;D
camcalli chapter 10 . 6/5/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope that you decide to continue it.
irishfire chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
Good chapter. Finally Sinbad admits his feelings! He just had to go back in time a few years. Cobar's an interesting character. You've got a nice mix of arrogance and ignorance there. I liked that comment Doubar made to Maeve about not blaming her for leaving Eire if it was as cold and snowy as the island.
AriTwist chapter 10 . 12/2/2005
That was amazing, such a cliff hanger too. Please update soon.
ddh1973 chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
I have a feeling that Runmina has something to do with Sinbad falling off of the balcony. I can't wait to read what happens next, update soon!
Shorty201873622 chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
I just reread up on your story. I am loving it and you have to continue. I remember reading it when you first started. I love it and can't wait to find out what happens.
irishfire chapter 9 . 10/14/2005
Awesome story! I've just read the whole thing in one sitting. You have the characters spot on and you mix the right elements of action, mystery, and drama perfectly. I love it. Keep it up.
maevezanar chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
i like it! _

everything is going fine.

I want to see "someone" jealous when "someone" is attracted to the prince.

Keep up your good writing.!
Space-Case7029 chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
Good chapter. They're finally talking, at least. Look for more soon. Audra
ddh1973 chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
Good chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Original Max A chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
Wow, smart 15 year-old. i like him. And it should be interesting to see his reaction to Maeve and Prince. though if the other guy tries anything maeve will probably remember how him over.
avidgokufan chapter 8 . 9/1/2005
This is really well written and funny. You are doing a good job with this story. Keep going.
Original Max A chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
I absolutely adore that last couple of lines in this fic. I have a few ideas for it too. lets just say that your story rocks.