Reviews for Across the Hogwart crowd
onefowlswan chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I'm really enjoying this! It made my day to find this story, so I hope it keeps going! I amd very intrigured anout Remus. You've got some grat characterisation going on for all of your characters! Please write more soon! :)

O. F. S.
Clear Black Glass chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Uh...what exactly is your definition of 'not long'? I feel disheartened that this hasn't been updated. The plot...I like it.
Xandria Nirvana chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Interesting take, this is some thing I have never seen before, (something that is ever so hard to comeby). I do hope you update soon. Smiles.
mouseygirl512 chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
very good so far...left kinda hanging wondering what would happen its interesting you made remus and lily both ravenclaws

slightlyxmarionette-esque chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
I love how you make Remus so Cocky and Smooth. Almost rebel-like. heh. That'll be the day... Anywho, I don't usually like Au's, but yours is awesome! I like how you write the scenes between Sirius and Remus...Sirius has it bad! heh. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapters...because when Sirius makes up his mind, theres no stopping him! hehe. *Watches Remus being seduced* heh.

I loved it because it was different and fresh. Also funny and kinda sappy in a twisted way. But sappy is still good! Update soon!

Iblis chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
I think I may love you!

I know a very ott start to a review but you really rock I love you Sirius/Remus fics I've read most of them but I'm naughty I NOT reviewd all of them I will do mind you just give me time.

I like this fic Sirius is so sure of himself, his head is huge!

Perhaps Remus can play hard to get make him sweat it out a bit, I looking forward to seeing how Sirius a macho guy will go about wooing the Male love his life I can't really see him takeing the hearts and flower road- well not at first :)

Oh will we have Snape?

Perhaps Sisus might see him as a love Rival even if it something like the two have a DADA paper to do together.

Any how LOVE you fics!
bkwrmbenny chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
oml this is great, update soon. like, today. or tomorrow. or just as soon as you can.
Kitsuna Ri chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
Aww this one sounds like it'll be very amusing! I can't wait ta read th' next chapter!
dadaiiro chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
haha! seduce him? good luck, Black. I wonder what will he do next time? does he has a... well, developed plan besides that idea? I hope he does 'cause it wont be easy. Oh! this is going to be good!

please update soon!
LilaStar chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Lol, well, if I can't steal him, can I borrow him? With full credit of course? BEcause he's just too damn sexy.

I have no idea whether I'm kidding or not. Couldn't hurt to ask...*grin*

Oh, such a lovely story! Why did it take you so long to update it? I'd honestly forgotten my threat to steal Remus until I say the little note about it...But yeah. I love this one! Update? Soon? PLEASE?
HappyDappyDrunk chapter 2 . 11/27/2004
Insert evil laughter on Sirius's part. I can't wait for the seducing. This is great so far!

Silver pup chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Wow this story is so cool! I've always wanted to read a story like this but could never find one. But now I have!_ Thank you so much you've made my day!
Willow chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Goodness i have you bookmarked and all and i have been waiting for what seems like forever for an update. Please keep writing!

and e-mail me when you update...(anything not just this)
titou moony chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Excelelnt! your ideas are great! I can't wait for the rest!

Although, as I'm french, I don't understand the Remus' sentence...é_é it's negatif or positif? Or ironic?

Many kisses!