Reviews for Why Didn't You Tell Me?
jaglover6424 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
loved the story
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
great story.
ElieLea chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
Cute... great ending! ;)
mizukimarr910 chapter 5 . 6/2/2004
that was so good i loved it i didn;t really like it at first but i perservered and liked it at the end it's kinda hard or me to picture little harm without seeing the picture of harm when he's a child but i think that is the right image so this was great and i thnk that you should deffinatly keep writing so i'll shut up now so that you can finish writing 2ply JAG and i can keep readig so bye. write fast.

thanx mizukimarr910
Lynn chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
Really sorry to see this end..., but that only means that you are hopefully (hint!) writing another fic as we speak :) Can't wait to see what it is!
Jackia chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
GREAT FF!

LOVED THE ENDING!
Abigaile chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
This was a magnificent story. please write more soon.
zeilfanaat chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
I loved this story! thanks for writing! :)
judicium sierra chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
I just love all your stories! Enjoyed every minute of this one! Glad to hear you are out of school and will have more time to write! Well keep on writing! Looking forward to more stories from ya!
Jowaco chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
What could Mac posibly do instead of coming up with a defense? hm...let's think about this! hehehehehehe! gr8 story!
zeilfanaat chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
Yeah! Please update soon!
Winnie Bear aka hlim chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
Well done! I really enjoys reading it.
Jowaco chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
not enough energy for a 'midnight romp' are we talking about the same military couple here?;) this is really good, update soon!
Abigaile chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
This was such an amazing chapter i absolutly loved it.
Space-Case7029 chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
Good story. Can see Mac's wanting to get away until she could get things under control. Then to go back to Harm and be scared to go see him. Look forward to the rest. Audra