Reviews for Cursed
shugokage chapter 25 . 2/28/2013
Incredible story and amazing concept!
Shinigami-chan chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
Loved it! You know, I started to write one of these a really long time ago, but between RL, multiple computer crashes and losing the notebook I had originally wrote a good chunk of it in, it just kinda got pushed back. A lot. -_-' I'm hoping to go back to it and I hope that when I do, it will be as good as this one was!

Shinigami-chan
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
Not sure whether to thank you for the good story thus far of flame you till the end of days for that farce at the end. At the point you placed ranma's timeline he's learned HSH Moku Takabisha and Umi/yama-sen-ken. That gives him two ranged attacks an evasion technique and a finishing move. Energy whip or not, sesshoumaru or not he would NOT have gone down anywhere that easily. I rather doubt he would've won but that scene was FAR below ranma's standards.
YuriFan5 chapter 25 . 12/18/2010
Well that was interesting to say the least. I didn't really expect that white blast and later ressurection to seal his demonic heritage back up, but it's your universe. It also added a nice twist. Funny how Akane first pushed Ranma away when he was in female form, and then ends up kissing him in his female form. Kinda poetic actually. Well, time to go see what your other stories are like. Hopefully you'll have one just as good.
YuriFan5 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Riiiiiight...average students... let's go with that.
YuriFan5 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
O_O At first I thought this was some strange name-changing of Inuyasha and Seshoumaru but noooo, it was their father. Well shit, it would break his heart, after having this happen with his own brother (a hanyou) to see what is happening between his sons.
Anon chapter 25 . 3/18/2010
This is very beautiful and brilliant piece of work. Totally amazing. Bravo
ShineX chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I don't know why there aren't more crossovers of this kind. They mesh so well.
ZombieBlinky chapter 25 . 8/6/2008
Wow. I am impressed! I can't believe it's over! I was so busy fighting with my wireless connection, I hardly noticed that I was tearing through your fic! XD Wow, Ryoga and Koga? Well... They def sound the same! XD! Great job!
ZombieBlinky chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
I don't know why... But this was an absolutly hilarous chapter. Am I a bad person for thinking that? I just thought it was... so funny the way you kept up with Rumiko's style of thing. You're very good at writing, I'm surprised how fantastic you are at keeping up with her quick wit and ideas...

Kagome got ninjad. Crap.
ZombieBlinky chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
Well, I'm certainly amazed with how this story is developing! I love the quirky humor! You just make everything flow so nicely together!
ZombieBlinky chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Holy crap! It's no wonder Ranma looks nothing like his dad... Well, Does this mean he's Inuyasha's cousin? And he hit Akane. Bad Ranma ((squirts him with water)) Heel!
ZombieBlinky chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
((winces)) oh, that had to hurt. Poor Inuyasha. Head and Well action don't mix with one another. I like that Kagome and Akane have teamed up in their mutual irritation with the male gender! XD Furikan High is the perfect school for Kagome. After all, Ranma and Akane skip all the time to go on their martial arts travels. Attendence must not be a big deal over there.
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow! I have to admit, I've seen a lot of fics drifting around that have the idea of Ranma having a demonic heritage, but dang. The beginning was a little weak, yet HOLY crap that was the only flaw. You delievered a powerful chapter... I'm impressed! Great job!
Fire Inu Princess chapter 25 . 8/3/2008
that was so awsome! that's all I've got to say! that it was awsome and wicked cool!