Reviews for All's Fair in Love and Hot Springs
MalaZh chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
love it!
kinetic-cataclysm chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was hilarious! The concept was great and was executed brilliantly. While I'm bummed Elli and Ann didn't show up, it would have been even funnier to see their reactions to the men too, just Karen Popuri and Mary had me laughing out loud.

I think what was funniest was seeing a less innocent side of Mary. I always want to imagine her as so pure and naive. But when I think of myself and my girl friends, I realize that would be hypocritical. . Though Gray was certainly a good sport about it all.

Great stuff overall.
Monotolang chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is fantastic. It was so hard not to laugh, and that was necessary, lest someone find out about my guilty pleasure in the middle of class. It certainly helped me sympathise with the girls' situation.

Anyway, great characterisation! I love fics that investigate the villagers' relationships beyond the heart events, the only event I can remember showing the girls' friendship in the games is when you buy the large bed and they insist on a sleepover in MFoMT
Jem Epacris chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow, this is so interesting, and amusing. Keep it up.
wisher on a star chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
hahaha, this was so funny, I laughed the whole way through. Keep up the good work!
Teh Fuzzeh Penguin chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love this story! Keep writing!

Fuzzeh
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Haha, this is such a funny story! You should write a sequal to this about the pictures being posted to the announcement board and the consequences! That would be so helarious! It was quite the helarious story though, absaloutly loved it! ADDING IT TO MY FAVES! Ok bye now!
Calypso Tea chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
AFiLaHS is most probably my number one favorite fanfic (regardless of category or fandom). It is incredibly funny and engaging and never fails to put a smile on my face when my day isn't going well. I seriously never get tired of reading it. All your characterizations are perfect and I really feel like I am along for the ride. Thank you for another well-written, amazing story! _
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I could've SWORN I reviewed this, Lady Nailo.

But I am now, right? That's what matters.

I don't know what it is, but as I read your works, they just get better and better. This is probably the most GENIUS oneshot ever. I can totally see Karen coming up with that idea, and everyone was so in-character...your Grary oneshots are love, dear. It was funny, cute, and romantic, and I sighed in fangirl satisfaction at its conclusion.

Excellent.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
THIS... is the best... thing... ever. You are... amazing. This made me laugh, and smile, and even get a little-teary eyed over how friggin ADORABLE it is. You have no idea how wonderful this is, and oh my goodness... this is so... ARGH! It's packed with emotion and its awesomeness doesn't falter once! I enjoyed every single sentence and letter! I love it!
Jay Bird12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I really liked this a lot. It had moments that made me laugh, and it was extremely well written. The whole idea of the story was just great too! Ah, I love stories where you get to see the other sides of characters, and the "naughtier" side of Mary was extremely amusing.

"Mary waved her away, adjusting the binoculars pressed against her glasses. "Research," she said primly, and hunched down to get a better look."

That had to be one of the best lines I've ever read. :)
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I love this fic. _
maplejista chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I love your fanfic. It was kind of funny, but entertaining.

I LOVE IT! 5 billions/5
1angelette chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Yeay, I Love you.
Zaphi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
.GOD. I loved this story so much that I'm putting it on my favorite stories list. Well done!