Reviews for Remnants of Night
Didine34790 chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
good story, very interesting.
papaslittlecj chapter 25 . 8/29/2005
omg i love that story i love the James character

are you gonna do storys about him and rory?
Madeline chapter 25 . 6/15/2005
I Loved the style of writitng here and the plot was plausible too, particularly in the first few chapters and as it turned out the way I would have liked it to with Lorelai, Luke and Rory too I thought this was a great fan fiction, good work and I'll look forward to reading more by you.
carrie chapter 25 . 5/15/2005
I love how you brought in James as a new character– it's so interesting, because their relationship mirrors Luke and Lorelai's back in the days pre-Test Run.
Krystal chapter 25 . 3/20/2005
One of the best fics I've read, and I'm not kidding. Amazing job, remember to write more!

Selene chapter 25 . 12/20/2004
Oh my god, an hour and a half later, the story was sheer perfection, you should be a writer for the GG show, cause you come up w/ awesome story ideas. I look forward to more soon.
asdf chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Starbuck223 chapter 25 . 8/30/2004
It's over? *pout* How about a sequel of "Luke Goes to Dinner" or "Rory and James do Something...Anything!" lol. You're an awesome writer for this series and I'd love to see more!
Snooboostoo chapter 25 . 7/31/2004
Loved it and the ending situtation was perfect!
Ruby Garnet chapter 24 . 7/25/2004
pisses me off when it cuts off my reviews.

“Wow, tell me how you really feel,
Ruby Garnet chapter 25 . 7/25/2004
So, I promised myself that I would review all of the post-finale fics when they came to an end. Here we are, at the end of Remnants of Night. What a great story this was. I doubt anything I say can do it justice, but I shall try. Trying is half the work anyway. Every writer knows that. :)

(I love the songs you chose - the song theme thing rocks. Every week, I hoped to see songs I recognized.)

First and foremost, I crown you the queen of the "after discussion with Lorelai about Dean". Yours is the best one I've read and it's completely in tune with the characters. It wasn't too desperate or too argumentative; it was mother/daughter discussion - heartfelt and a little bit tense. Lorelai's suggestion of calling Lane was a good one.

The argument in Chapter 8 broke my heart. *sigh* Bravo ten times over for that; it's incredibly hard to pull off a credible argument between these two.

Luke kissing Lorelai to get the town to stop talking about Rory - Flaw. Less. Flawless. I love it. Completely original and risk-taking and awesome. Total kudoz to you for coming up with and executing that. Wow.

“But then if we talk about it it’s this giant pink elephant in the middle of the room. You’re waiting for it to happen and I’m waiting for it to happen and then that’s all you think about because you’ve talked it death,
In-need-of-coffee chapter 25 . 7/15/2004
WOW! That was one awsome fic! Loved it! If you ever get bored you should really consider a sequal!

Grat job!
NikkiCienna chapter 25 . 7/15/2004
oh, great ending, so positive, but not over the top, married and pregnant so perfect it would never happen. And i loved the phone call with emily. Totally spot on! Great work, i look forward to more fics from you.
JSparrowzMate13 chapter 22 . 7/15/2004
this is actually a review for the chapter 25 b/c my stupid computer won't let me review correctly.

This story was the best fanfic I have ever read! You are my favorite writer! Your stories are well written, you have the characters perfectly, they're funny, surprising, what more can I say! Its been awesome reading this! It helps tie me over til the next season starts! Keep up the great work and make your new fic ASAP!
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 25 . 7/15/2004
Oh my god! This is the greatest story ever! I love it! Keep writing other stories!