Reviews for Dimension Disrupt
Shang Warrior Phoenix chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
keep it comin i want more!

it's so good
Shang Warrior Phoenix chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
i like ur stroy

it's really good
lady Rivendell chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
good more
icklebrina chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
It was a little strange to get back into thee story after not reading it for so long, and I'm a tad confused - so now James (our James that is) is in that alternate universe, and Lily is back in the normal one? Or am I majorly lost?

Oh, you know what I was thinking at the beginning when I started reading this chapter? 'This is so weird, it's like I'm in an alternate universe where everyone has had a personality transplant' and then I was like 'Duh!' anyway, I'm starting to ramble, so I'll disappear into the mists of cyberspace - tata!
QuieroTuAmor chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
you haven't updated this one for a while...yay! lol ...like i said before...early christmas!
icklebrina chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
aw! It's dedicated to me! I feel so special! You have school starting in two days? yuck, mine doesn't start until next week, but I do have an orientation day in two days. ANyway, enough about school, who wants to talk about ti anyway! I want to cangratulate you on another chappie! The only problem I can really think of at the moment is that it's a bit short... But it's still pretty good. Ooh, Peter a flirt, who would have thought!
Mooncheese chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
! I like this story a lot oh yes i do i do. Interesting idea. Lily in an alternate universe. Well hurry up witht the next chappie! Can't wait 2 read it. Pip pip x
FreakY-DuckY101 chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
absoloutly weird but funny
icklebrina chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
huh, that was wweird, it wasn't letting me review! Oh, just a thought, to get more reviews you might want to turn off the don't accept anonymos reviews thing, then people without accounts can still give you a review. Anywya (sorry, I can't type today) back to my original thing here. Your review! I really like the chappie, it's neat. I still can't believe no one else had reviewed it though. And you really updated just for me? Well what do you know, I really can make a difference! *gets this weird satisfied expression on face* ANYWAY, if you're still here and made it through my babbling, congrats on a job well done! (that would be for writing the chapter, posting it, and actually reading this whole review) Till the next chapter then!
icklebrina chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
omg, this story is so good! even if it is only one chap so far! I can't believe no one else has reviewed it yet! It's very creative and well written, anyway, I hope you update soon! I really lke this story!