Reviews for Inside Dawn
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Okay it's really late and I've just spent the last ten hours (okay, more like two) finding Ewan McGregor pictures, so I'm in a strange mood but I thought I should at least try to be coherent when reviewing this fic.
I really liked it! All these analogy and what not that you do are super dandy, and they always seem to work. This was one was definitely not an exception, and it was big with the sadness. Poor Dawnie! You should totally make it longer because this period in the Buffyverse is probably the most interesting out of all the summers we didn't see. It would be great to see what was going on in Dawn's head, especially with you writing it, cos you know I'm a big fan. Hee, I'm a fangirl!
Well must dash, back hurts and I have exams in a little over a week. Silly me for wasting time on Ewan. Okay, let me NEVER say that again because time spent with Ewan is NEVER wasted.
Great ficlet, write more!
Pumpkinbelly chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I don't think you should continue. DOn't get me wrong i thought this was really really good and enjoyed it a lot. I just think that its more powerful as a stand alone fic. but i could be wrong.
dont-give-me-a-pen chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
wow, not at all what i expected. i definately think you should continue. you could make it really interesting. show us what dawn feels.
please write more