Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
This was amazing
kneazle chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
Bloody hell! I can't remember the last time I became this emotionally involved in a story. That was absolutely fantastic, my friend. You're an awesome writer.

So yes, I've never read a fic based on a game before, and I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but as it turns out, you captured it perfectly and I absolutely loved it.

The ending fair killed me; "I hope enough time will have passed for me to have become numb enough to be able to work with you again." OH GOD *weeps* Come back Kurtis, come back! I love you?

"part 3 is a nice Tomb Raider-y action adventure where Lara and Kurtis' paths do indeed cross again. What do you think?" CLAP. You're my idol. Oh wow, I just checked out your FF page and you have a shiz load of Lara/Kurtis goodness. You've just made my life.

*runs off to read your other fics*
Chirugal chapter 20 . 9/19/2005
Hey!

I read this a couple of weeks ago (just after you reviewed Light of Truth) but I've only just managed to find the time to review it. :)

I really enjoyed reading this - I think it's very much a character-based fic since not a lot really happens, but since you were able to make it so lively and interesting it worked really well. Your portrayal of Kurtis is very different from most I've seen (the tickling match is what I remember most in this respect) but I quite like the idea that he has that playful side, though I don't think it's the direction Core would have taken him in. I'm glad he decided to leave at the end, it wouldn't have been as effective otherwise. :)

As for the references to Lara/Bryce - I loved them. Before Kurtis came along I was a rabid L/B fan. ;)

Good work, and I'll be checking out the rest of your fics soon. _
Mutinous Phantom chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Just wanted to say I love this story, (and I'm going to read the sequels straight away!) I have always like playing the homes on the games, you made it one step better. Actually more like 10 steps...
Froline el-Vasper chapter 20 . 8/23/2004
*sniffs*

Yesh...I shall admit that I was going to cry at the end of this one (which I rarely do). I really liked this one alot . I'm also glad that there's a sequel to this...so...(rabidly speeds off to Home 2)...
no use for a name chapter 20 . 8/14/2004
good idea. defo a good story. don't know how old lara and co are supposed to be, but you write them as if they're kinda younger than i'd expect. maybe that was intentional. i look forward to future stories.
Tani chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
Ha ha! The Sims! That was a good one. You a player, too? :) Well, anyway, a great fic. keep going!
Lara-is-my-rolemodel chapter 20 . 7/23/2004
WHOA! I know i am a bit late to review but whatever, that ruled!
jessica chapter 20 . 7/21/2004
The story was really good, but the ending was sad. I really want you to write like a trilogy like you said. You could make Kurtis cross paths with lara and make the two of them relise that they can not live away from each other, and that they have real feelings for each other. This was a great story , please continue it.
Filthy Bunny chapter 20 . 7/3/2004
Bravo! Bravo! That was wonderful. But so sad :( *cries*

And YES to the trilogy! Pleease! Get writing!
Valleera Angel chapter 20 . 6/17/2004
I seriously enjoyed this story. I think the three-parted is a real good idea and I'll be keeping my eyes out for them!
It's Raining Snow chapter 20 . 6/11/2004
*sniffle* poor lara. yes do write more. i really liked this. it was good. SEE? i stole kutie.. er..KURTIS! that's why he left! he came to do godavari's bidding...

bwhaha

NICE JOB!

*here kurtis kurtis kurtis...*
Steph chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
Loved this story! Sounded a little like the book "Amulet of Power" by Mike Resnick. Chapters are a little short, but the plot is interesting!
Andrea Christoph chapter 20 . 6/10/2004
*sniff*

Ack, it's over...and that ending was sad...*sniff* You are such a good writer! _
Andrea Christoph chapter 19 . 6/9/2004
...

...I love you :D...

...my firstborn will now be named 'Acid-Rush'

Gah! I love your writing, and I love Bryce/Lara and ack! *dying because she loved the scene*
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »