Reviews for Love With Conditions
The Long Gone Writer chapter 25 . 12/6/2004
Wow, amazing chapter. Sad about Travis though.

iccess-america chapter 26 . 11/18/2004
lol no problem Melissa. I love your work and it's a pleasure to be able to read your work. Keep it up! Much love

kittyjordz chapter 26 . 11/17/2004
aww i feel so lovered! lol i loves ya darling...this fic...tossed me off my course thast for sure! i never even thought about it being JIM! lol i mean come on good ole JR? lol anywyas amazing end to yet another amazing fic i n hte hall of Lissa i dun mind those fwds so much lets me know your doing ok. gotta talk more girly! get some air time on ur phone for good ness sakes! love u sis! huggles and kisses Jordy :)
Iccess-america chapter 25 . 11/17/2004
Aw, happy endings...well mostly happy endings are nice. Congrats on another great story Lissa! I'll be tuning in for another one as long as you're writing.

Latisha C chapter 25 . 11/16/2004
Bravo. Great ending chapter. I love the little open end you left. Keep up the terrific writing.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 24 . 11/15/2004
OH NO! I can't believe they're not even out of the woods yet. You have more twists and turns up your sleeve than a rollercoaster.

Latisha C chapter 24 . 11/14/2004
Thanks for the acknowledgement. Great writing on this chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 23 . 11/14/2004
Please tell me it was Jim's blood. Travis had to shoot him.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 22 . 11/14/2004
I kinda figured that it was Jim a few chapters ago, but it didn't lessen the excitement when it was finally revealed. I'm not really understanding Matt right now.

The Long Gone Writer chapter 21 . 11/14/2004
Wow, this is a good chapter, with a lot of interaction between brothers. Going to read the next chapter right now!

Latisha C chapter 23 . 11/13/2004
Great chapter. Jim Ross eveil...that was something I once couldn't even fathom happening. Keep up the terrific writing.
Latisha C chapter 23 . 11/13/2004
iccess-america chapter 22 . 11/13/2004
I so knew it! It was Jim...shocking. Hm, why would be the question. What was his plan?

Intrigued,

Latisha C chapter 22 . 11/12/2004
Jim Ross is the sick bastard behind all of this? Wow, I never even say that coming. For some reason though I burst out laughing at the thought of Jim Ross doing something so cold-heerted and evil like that. Great job on this chapter and keep up the great writing.

:-}Lori
hm.Iccess chapter 21 . 11/12/2004
I'm over the whole NOT Jeff thing. I still don't know who it is though. Um...I'll be on the edge of my seat