Reviews for The Letter
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Beautiful!

Can I assume from this story that you are yet another member of the Society of Denethor Pessimistic Interpreters? The guy has his flaws but he loved his wife and I'm sure they had a healthy relationship! And it seems that Imrahil disapproving of his sister's choice for a husband is a very popular fanon, but IMVHO her family would have been glad she married the most powerful man in Gondor, nobody could have guessed she would miss the sea that much!

I liked the Fara/Eowyn relationship!
nautika chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I read this expecting it to be a letter from Boromir (of course). but I was Not disappointed. It made me cry. Thanks!
Jopru chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Aw this was a sweet and moving short story... Nice job
Natters chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
good
boromir chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
very god story please write more about Faramir!
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
What a nice idea. Is there any character who does angst and sadness as well as Faramir? Nicely written.
quillon chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
What a bittersweet story! I think everyone has wondered what Faramir's mother would have thought or said if she could have seen her grown son, especially on his wedding day. This is the closest she could get to it, obviously. Very nice idea!
Great job!
Esther chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
That was very sweet, and well-written, and all their characters sho alive, even Finduilas. *sigh* *stroke* gj! )