Reviews for Paranoid,Schizophrenic,Homicidal,Suicidal Maniac
Buddha Wolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Pure awesomeness. Did you know that a handful of famous old writers who wrote for a long time actually became paranoid or schizophrenic or both at one time in there life. And some were just straight up suicidal. Like Edgar Allen Poe for example. It's because of the rate at which there mind works and how many stories, lives, and characters that they have created with great depth to a point where they could actually be a living being that you could know and be friends with. Sooner or later a lot of good writers succumb to these mental diseases but the question is, does it make them a better writer or are they dangerously dilarious and unsure of reality itself?

Well there is my fun fact for today. Hope you enjoy that piece of food for your minds thoughts to digest.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
LOL
Si Jhanu Mar chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Freddy: kill Jason. He read it. and you can't get me anyhow. Unless you're in the Nightmare Realm too?

Jason: (subtitle)kill Freddy. he has no purpose

F: I DO TOO HAVE A PURPOSE!

J: then what is it?

F: to kill little chidren

J: *stares*

F: -_-v
Alejandria chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Hey look i'm writing a review to mysel! cool beans! I must say this is actually really rather funny!
The true Eleclya chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Hey Nebride! I LOVE this story! reminds me of u and me. Keep up the good work!

Love ya so much