Reviews for Dust
Toni chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well, slash and polyamory certainly don't bother me, and I think you handled both subjects nicely. It's a story of four people who've supported each other through a lot over the decades, have grown to love one another like family, and are comfortable expressing those emotions like lovers.

And I think this is how polyamory works. Obviously Faramir's reassurances weren't quite enough, so another member of the foursome, who has an approach and/or perspective that Faramir doesn't, comes in. In any case, they were all devoted to showing her how much they loved her. I really liked it. Very well done.
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was an absolutely beautiful story. The writing was so captivating and elegant. I also identify with Aragorn the way you portrayed him. I often find myself gently trying to convince my boyfriend that his age does not matter :)
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Well-written and really good, but the whole "let's share a bed!" thing was gross. That's just me, though.
Wolfie chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I give this story two thumbs up! I was kind of apprehensive at first but this story was definately written well and very much in canon. I absolutely loved the way you handled Eowyn and her thoughts on age. It was a truely worth-while fic. Please keep writing awesome fics like this! You have real talent
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Wow. That was so not what I thought it was going to be. I saw "slash and polyamory" and totally rolled my eyes, but I liked one of your other fics (a Faramir/Eowyn), so I thought I'd give it a shot. I don't know if you had to go to polyamory to make your central theme work because I think it's strong enough on it's own. I was crying. I think you really wrote this well. There are so many LOTR angst stories dealing with this theme of long life and eternal youth that are so heavy handed, you know? But then you come along something like this with at least a new prespective and at least a ligher touch, and it's a breath of fresh air and much more evokative. There's another story that this reminds me of, in that way, but I can't remember what it's called. Anyway, wonderful fic. Well done, you!