Reviews for Blasting the Gauge
alamodie chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
awesome story, reallyreally good, you should try editing, as in revising, as in spell-check though. otherwise, really awesome story, update soon!
katy007 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
well this story is great and I'm very curious bub it seems like u stop writing...WHAT a pity!Anyway I hope u're going to update because I really enjoyed this!:)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2006

you know what i hate? ppl telling how long they plan to make their story, but they never continue them D

that includes you now _
bb chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
great story! i love the story so much! please update
kate problem chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
I like this alot. Ohh mysterious Ryo. Very hot. Hehe just kidding. Anyway update soon please.
AmethystB chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
Ooh, a cliffhanger...sorry it took so long for a review but I've been a bit slack lately on my reading 'n writing *bows head* Sorry again.

Can't wait for the next chapter,

Forlorn Melody chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
Nice chapter, I can't wait until the next one. You might want to include a little more detail to make the paragraphs longer.
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Forlorn Melody chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
Okay, another great chapter. It was so good, I can't think of anything to tell you to improve on yet. Don't worry, the genius in my head will figure it out soon enough. Until then, update soon!
AmethystB chapter 6 . 8/25/2004
Oo, yah, nice fighting scenes in there! Yay for (safe) violence! *clears throat* Uh, yeah sorry bout that, just haven't read much fighting stuff lately, mostly romance, so yah, I'm a bit weird at the moment...not that I'm never weird...cause I'm always weird, but yeah. Nice chapter, love your details and such ;). Jusy remember your grammar and stick to one tense, cause you're kinda writing in two different tenses sometimes.

Overall, good chapter - a lot of action which has put me in a good mood...for now.

Update soon (as well "What Are Friend's For?")

Hikari-Kawaii chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
hey! its great! hehehe... exciting n interesting! continue with it!

update ASAP! cya n good lucky!

x hikari .~
SilverRainbow223 chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Yeah, the parts with Ryo and Ruki were a bit confusing. But the chapter was great! The White Digimon, did you make it up? It was a rather good description. The fight was a bit weird, but still well written. I'll definately check out your website and make sure to update ASAP! Good luck!
Kari-123 its 3am and i just got home chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
AHH! you can't end it there! are you madd? UPDATE!

oh and sorry for the late review!
a-A-a chapter 6 . 8/20/2004
sounds good. update soon.
Luzr-Gurl13 chapter 6 . 8/20/2004
Totally loved the action! You are becoming one great author, and your stories prove it. Can't wait for an update, so bye for now!