Reviews for Love Between Navis
Hylian231 chapter 1 . 11/7
I have a feeling this is going to be amazing! MegaRoll and MayLan 4 the win!
Hub Hikari II chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
AWESOME! Megaman and Roll, best couple ever! Your stories rock, i hope you do more!
Noah Valdez chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
I love the whole story. This really makes me feel a lot happy when Megaman loves Roll. The two of them are always been my favorite characters for a long time. My favorite parts of the story are when Roll has feelings for him and Megaman has feelings for her too. You did a great job creating a beautiful story like this. You should feel proud of yourself.
Soharu87 chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
askdbfi ervweirmcwerijgnwiebrvnrw

Soharu87 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Enker EXE chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Agreed. LanxChaud/MegaxProtoman is just plain ridiculous. Hell, I think it's more ridiculous than Mega Man X6!
zelinkfan123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Love the story :3 megaman and roll are a very cute couple :D I read this story 3 times that I just had to put it in my favorites
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
This is a fic that takes the cake. There's the pain, drama , and other things that make such a good fic that leaves you on the edge of your seat.
waterflame chapter 16 . 4/21/2010
is this really the end aw man i really wanted to read some more
waterflame chapter 14 . 4/21/2010
o more payback and even payback from the navies
waterflame chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
what lan vs maylu o i got to read this
waterflame chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
i wonder who the suspect it is or maybe i do know who it is
waterflame chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
i wonder what just happened at the end of the chapter
Eel chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
Altough I haven't read that many fics, there is maybe only one or two Megaman fics I've read that could be better than this... and your the author of both of them! However, there is something bothering me. What was it that scared Naruku (if that was his name) and Lan so much in chapter 15? I couldn't piece it together.
madman240 chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
that was the best megaman/roll story i'v ever read

hope you make more just like this

also would like to read some lan/maylu storys