Reviews for Blood of a Malfoy
Dare queen chapter 12 . 8/30
This is so cool!
Sepulvedlore chapter 12 . 5/25
Waaaah SO FUCKING GOOD. O.O PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL CONTINUE. I NEED MORE. I BEG YOU. AT LEAST UPDATE YOUR RE DO OF THIS STORY, THOUGH THIS IS THE BEST AS IT IS. please please i beg you...
Weeplikeanangel chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
I love this, but it hasn't been updated in a few years. *tear* I do hope you find the inspiration to write again, i really like this story.
channe chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
when is the next chapter going to be posted
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Cool man! I'm American but Ive always wanted to live in Ireland! So lucky! Btw, I love this story so far and I liked the part where Harry's abuse was revealed. It was very intense and emotional and very well-put (I guess I'll say that, can't think of the right word) and descriptive. Thanks for writing it! XD
yumeAmethyst chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
nice one! updateeeee... _
Jackson Victor chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
Huh really? I thought Harry could be the Dream guy here and Powerful at that cuz he had like what?half veela,vampyr and half elf? Shouldn't he be like awsome or something?.. I really don't like the idea of him being vulnerable... especially toward the bat..
deathlover25 chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
pikachucat chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
awesome more please
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
I like it
That's awesome story , maybe i little sad about they not being together. But that's still wonderful story . And i really mean it .
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
This is a great fic
johnny.vick chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
omg omg more more please more loved it
scarletskies123 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Update please. . Every time I end up at the last chapter of an unfinished story I always think that the next button just vanished on me... it gets annoying. ._.
Please update soon... .
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Please tell me you are going to write more of this, it's an awesome read
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
i love this please update soon