Reviews for Change
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
O.o
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I see I have made a grave mistake not sitting down to read anything and everything you've ever written, but it's mistake I attempt to correct very soon.

It's very nice (my sense of what's nice seems to be a bit twisted these days) to see a fic where Jadeite really is evil, where one look at Rei doesn't redeem him. He would have killed her friends just to make a point, just to keep Rei there.

And she didn't see his trap... this is where her age is a factor, I think. Had she been older, seen and fought more enemies, she would have spotted this last trap of his and found a way to evade it, to turn the tables.

And yet in the end, he does let her live because he cannot kill her. Because her eyes have burnt themselves into his soul.

Apsara - write more evil people on the cusp of change. I beg of you.
QueenPenelope chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
One of the best SM fanfics ever with my fave pairing. Brilliant.
rainbabie chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow, this was just amazing. Dark and romantic but perverse. Poor Rei.
Conic Disconnect chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Thank you.
XD chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was hot (omg) you make me love this pairing.

Thanks (girlish squeal)
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow...good story i loved it!
adlyb chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Freaking awesome. This pairing is so twisted... Love that you saw the darker aspect to this relationship!
Luv-X-Juliet chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
ooh, i'm getting shivers just reading this story.. just terrific. Can't say anything more. just terrific
Lily Topaz chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
aw so sweet lovely!
angelbabe17mm chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
whoa. this story has made me want to start reading some rei jadeite fics. excellent job!
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This had a fantastic vibe. Lots of tension and fabulous description.
Estrella Nuvola chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
OMG THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT! EP!
Serenity Shields chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Oh, I wish you would write more for this! Happy ending or not...It was soo awesome...very well written. It felt like I was there, watching it happen. So, please?
MME chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
i don't supposed you'd be interested in extending this into a full story? i'd be really interested to see where it could lead...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »