Reviews for Working for Sleep
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
loved teh fic
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 14 . 2/16/2008
Great story! I liked it a lot!

Keep up the great work!
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
I began to read this story, and I'm on chapter 9 now! But I figured I review! I think that this is really good so far!

I recently just got into TT! And I mean recently! I watched TT for the first time two days ago. And since then, I have been watching TT eppies non-stop! I love it! hehe, yeah I thought i'd mention that.

I really loved the line when Enzo says: “We are already freezing!” lol!
Aliso chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hmm...I dunno...I don't like giving bad reviews - so I won't. It was a pretty good story, but I think you could have used the sleep gadget as a plot device better. That's original in itself, good work though.
AshleyWilson2849 chapter 14 . 8/15/2005
um sory bout that last review my computer was acting up and didn't show the other chapters. love the ending! i think Raven and Robin are an odd couple but i dont like Robin and Starfire parrings either so, I'm weird. But I dont care. I kinda like the it when the bad guy wins some, especially Slade! I think it wouldave been cool if Slade had got potion! But I guess that would mean you would have to write a sequal. Cute ending though! I love it!
Italia46 chapter 14 . 8/15/2005
aw! that is so cute! i love the story!
AshleyWilson2849 chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
good! i want to see what happens next please! and dont take too long to update!
All The Aspects chapter 14 . 7/16/2005

~Yume Keki
tiff amber chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
please write more like this one you are so great :)
SAsrSA chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
*claps* Very, very good! I've read all chapters up till this one and I must say your a very talented writer!
Lost Inside chapter 14 . 9/9/2004
I like the story. Sorry but I hate Rav/Rob stories. Oh well I'll still read them.
Lost Inside chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Robin working for sleep? Sounds weird yet very original.
Lilgothboyrobin chapter 14 . 6/27/2004
OMG! What a wonderful story! I'm actually making a comic based on Robin from Teen Titans Animated :: called Little Goth Boy Robin :: and I hope for it to be published and sold soon! I love your story and how it keeps suspense at the end of chapters! Wicked cool, my friend. Keep it up with any other stories you write!

Adios, Dani
Lotus Cat chapter 14 . 6/23/2004
Wow! this story was really amazing! It's great!
MoonSeaEarth chapter 14 . 6/17/2004
You did a good job on it!Keep up the good work.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »