Reviews for Affairs of the Inanimate
pru bue chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
It is so cute and lovely, gosh Eiri! We all know you love him even your furniture and you house! Admit it! Thank you for this chapter!
pru bue chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Very original the point of view! K is one of my favorite! He is so crazy and funny!
pru bue chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This chapter is really nice, I like it! ShuXYuki are perfect! Thank you! You are a great writer!
Shadows of Starlight chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Wow... I wondered when Kumagoro would come into play, who knew that he'd be such an important section of this story. You have an amazing talent with stories, really. I adore your stories na do na. Blessed be. -The Aqua Mirror?
plushoo chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Uwah~! Angrybee, your stories are so great. They always make me want to cry. I feel sad and overjoyed at the same time. I think, "Why is this person doing this to me? I can feel the sadness, and joy, and hope that all of these characters feel in these stories." It's a painful affair, reading them. But they do something to me that no other written work has ever done - in fact, I can't say that I've felt this way about -anything-, save for a couple of special cases. Thank you for bringing a light into my life with this.
plushoo chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Wheet-whoo! I got this one right away! Liked this one better than the last. Still veryvery good!
plushoo chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Oh. My. GAWD. The keyboard! I am so slow~! Oh my... I didn't realize until right until the end... uwah. But still! Veryvery great chapter~! Can't wait to read the rest!
Fiery Pixie Stik chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Halfway through I was like... oh... It's the computer talking to him! Lol. On to 2 I suppose!
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
_ Aww! This one is so pretty!
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
_ That's so cute!
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
_00 Gun...
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
His computer is like SUCH a fan...thing!
Kuu-sama chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
...That was beautiful.

Wonderful story no da.
cdg chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
This was the best chapter of all. Your story moved me to tears, though you know me, I'm quick to cry and free with my emotions. I thank you for (another) wonderful read.
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
This was beautiful...thank you.