Reviews for Peace is Not an Easy Thing to Find
Imaginarian chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Fred! And Phantom Dennis! And non-evil Harmony! This fic is a perfect ending for , they deserve it. Great work. Now I'm going to go read your other stories and review them too.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
A great story. Very good.
Diana Troy chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Aw, I'm SO glad you gave Wes his happy ending. SO glad. Great job!
Fred Dumpling chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Good story, but it's kind of hard to tell who was who in the beginning. Was that Doyle calling Cordy Princess? It's confusing.
MBB chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
:-)
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Very sweet fic! Never would have guessed one of the ghosts was Dennis.
Also glad you had Fred's soul waiting for Wesley. Nice surprise and yes, they do deserve it!
ShadowPassinThru chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
*gasp* I knew you'd bring the end of this to where I wanted it - mostly because the W/F board recced it. I feel so much better, thank you.
makiraco chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Incredible ending. It brought tears to my eyes and peace to my heart.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wanted a happy ending for Wes and Fred, too...
myself chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
THANK YOU !SO! FREAKIN' MUCH! I sat there crying after the finally. And promptly got very mad at Joss Whedon for the fact that when Illyria came, Fred's soul was destroyed. And the obvious. I've been mildly depressed all day. Wes was my fav character and he got what? 2? 3? days of happiness with Fred. Not to mention being tortured before that for the entire series. **ponders** Joss Whedon can be rather sadistic with his creations, can’t he. Wes was a really sweet guy. Scratch that. I’m becoming a permanent resident of denial-land. Wes IS a really sweet guy. So there.
But again, thank you. Not only have you given Wes and Fred peace, but in doing so, you’ve given me a bit of peace as well. I am indebted to you.
Katey chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
*wipes away a tear* Very SWEET! Aww
Kitka chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
You're right. Wes and Fred do deserve a happy ending. They all deserved a much better ending than that idiot (Joss) granted them. Good fic, but it brought tears to my eyes.
MandiElf18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
that is an amazing first chapter. This really plays in well with the series finale. its mopre of a bittersweet fic really. its glad to see them happy but sad since their all dead. Cant wait for the next chapter!
lightning bug chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow. Good job. I hope Fred is waiting for Wesley in heaven (or wherever) cause if not, gr!
Good story. I loved it.
WhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
OH That is perfect. They deserve a happy ending. Do you think you might write some more?