Reviews for Beware! It's the dreaded Poofle!
I love love love this story. I hope its continued at some point
mishap chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
It is a real shame that you've discontinued this story. I've had it on my list for a very long time and it was a very fun read(the cane really really sparks my curiosity). I would have loved to see the poofle set loose in a DE meeting
Mermaid's Magic chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
I wonder what would happen if Voldemort got bitten by the poof thingy. or Pom-pom as Harry called it. Oh is the puff ball a male or female?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
So you make chapter 11. I like it so funny all of the chapter and cool thank you.
Demoness6661 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
hahahaahaha a poofle, it sounds so non threatening its like aghhh careful it's a bunny rabbit! i lol'd so hard at this particular sentence - "Beware! It's the dreaded poofle!" One Death Eater shrieked and promptly ran away; face first, into a tree. you are an amazing humor author congrats please continue this story
XxShadowfangxX chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I know you discontinued this story but I decided to read it anyways! Loved it, was very funny! Shame you discontinued it oh well I'll check the follow story to be on the safe side if you change your mind one day.
paters02 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Bella the house elf... extremely funny!
Emily chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
funny. you made bella sound like dobby. this is a great first attempt i would have never written something this nice
butterpie chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
A shame you let this go as it's so brill, and wickedly funny! I only wish you would continue with this most marvelous story. Mayhaps one day your muse will allow you to finish it. Ta for now.
MisteryMaiden chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
You had to stop it there, didn't you? That was a horrible way to discontinue a story!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
"It looks like the poofle has Chosen Harry Potter. And you know what that means." "But . . . do you know how hard it will be to approach the brat now? Let alone kill him!"

Doesn't Bella resemble a house elf in your interpretation?

And Severus is busy making potions, even though he should be in the Infirmary, too. But you know how stubborn that man can be.

Thank you, Severus Snape.

So what does poofle do? Or are wizards running away from unknown?

Thank you, Professor Snape.

Harry blinked at him and even the poofle was stunned. "Well, that worked."

Hilarious.

"One of these days, Albus, one of these days and I'll curse you to the moon and back."

I would have liked to see this.

"Hmmm, all right, I'll let them stay in my rooms only because this should prove to be entertaining."

Understanding.

When will Salazar and Severus find out that Hat wanted to put Harry into Slytherin?

I like Zozo.

Until it became so obscure that even the ones who had the gift didn't always know about it.

How can it be so?

And I like Julian. And this tidbit about Harry Potter being related to Severus Snape. Good luck.
katzlol chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Can't. Stop. Laughing. Way. Too. FUnny! Bwahahahahahaahahaha
Meadow7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
hahaha it is sooo funny i cant believe it a pink ball of fluff im im cries me right now
TheOrchid chapter 10 . 3/31/2011
Noooooo, please update TT I loved it.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 10 . 2/5/2011