Reviews for Mush's First Love
Ealasaid Una chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
i am glad that they stop. it would of been wrong to continue.
Ealasaid Una chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
they hurt each other. they should of waited.
Ealasaid Una chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
poor adele
Ealasaid Una chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
is her aunt, mush's ma?
Ealasaid Una chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
why does fiona eat a lot?
Ealasaid Una chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
does her aunt know they are getting a newspaper?
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
interesting beginning.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
but...but...what happens next? can he still (even thought its wrong...) have a chance with Adele?...what will Mush's wife do now? AHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILL ME HERE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
yorozuyagaren chapter 10 . 10/14/2005
*squeaks excitedly* He leaves Rachel and runs after Adele before she sails away! It has to happen! *cries*
SilverConlon chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
really good story! keep the chapters coming... cant wait for the next one
Hurtful Purple chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
This is good. I don't have any suggestions on how it should end. I think I'd be happy with it no matter what. Unless you decide to kill Mush. That would so not be cool. Update soon please.
DreamlessMermaid chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
Aw what a cute reunion. I hope they get back together soon. I'm sorry if this seems painfully short, but I just got finished reading Harry Potter 6 and my mind is in a whirl...plus staying up for a full 24 hours finishing it has something to do with it. But other than that, this was a really good chapter and I sincerely can't wait for more in the future. Keep up the great work! _

Dreamless_Mermaid
Fae Dreamdance chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
As with previous chapters, I enjoyed these as well. They moved quite fast as two years passed but I can't wait to see what happens next. Please, please, (I beg of you) don't make us wait as long to get an update. :-) I have to know what happens between Much and Adele. Mind you I couldn't believe that he got married! I simply adore this piece. I'm hopelessly addicted...so please update. Please? Kisses - Molly
DreamlessMermaid chapter 7 . 6/23/2005
That CAN'T be all. Mush needs to dump Rachel ((not that she doesnt sound nice and all)) and break up Adele's wedding! He needs to run in there whenever they're about to say "I do" and tell her how much he loves her and made a horrible mistake. ((sighs)) Sorry, Im a sucker for cute little fluffy stories like this one. Hehe, keep it up!

Dreamless_Mermaid
antiIRONY chapter 7 . 6/23/2005
Aww... well, thats sad... thanks for the quick update! this story is GREAT!