Reviews for Temporal Flux
Ron and Hermione's kid. With a name like Temporal Flux, it's obvious. NEXT FIC, just kidding I'll continue it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Ok, you are like totally confusing me here? At first I thought he was Percy, then bill and now, I have no idea who the heck he is.
heronlove chapter 29 . 1/10/2013
That was a great fic. I loved reading it.
TroyWeb chapter 29 . 6/6/2012
Thanks for the story. This was a good way to end Jared's journey. I am glad that Ron was able to save Hermione in the end.
TroyWeb chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Jared is a well written OC. I like the way you are playing up the dynamic between him and his parents. Even though this is a fan fic, his reactions to Ron and Hermione seem realistic to me.
TroyWeb chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Funny scenes where Hermione is frustrated with Jared because he has the audacity to actually answer questions in class. I never understood why JK Rowling wrote her books to portray the Hermione as the only intelligent person in the series while making Harry and Ron look like idiots.
yay chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
So...some one was trying to kill Jared?
yay chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
So...is the raven someone different, or the same person disguised?
yay chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Is he Ron and Hermione's son?
SilverWolfAnimagus17 chapter 29 . 8/12/2011
Awesome story! I loved what you did at the end!
jay 8P chapter 29 . 4/16/2011
this is a good story
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
I was still getting over how the Casey/Ron situation was shocking, hilariously similar to the Lavender/Ron one that happened in HBP, when I got to this passage:

"Are you sure you don't play?" asked Harry to Jared.

"Nope," answered Jared. "I don't play Quidditch. In fact, I think it sounds weird."

Ron gave him a dismissive wave of his hand. "You Americans play that weird game. What's it called?"

"Quodpot," answered Jared. "I mean, where's the explosions? You guys don't have that."

"Crazy American," muttered Ron.

***

Topped everything. I freaked out. Just absolutely amazing. I applaud you.
VivRam chapter 29 . 12/18/2010
Gr8 fic !

Waiting for some more R/Hr adventure fic post DH
Bluerain22 chapter 29 . 8/23/2010
This is the 2nd time I'd read this story, and I loved it just as much! You write Ron and Hermione perfectly :)

Thank you so much for sharing!
melakem chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
The small jewelry box was the perfect gift! I'm so glad you had Ron pick that out!