Reviews for Temporal Flux
Guest chapter 29 . 11/29/2016
Well... the fic become better at the end... Hermione and Blake are way too perfect and there is too much Blake for my taste, but it's a good fic...
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
As always Ron is too dumb and Hermione too perfect... but I must admit, this chapter was really funny...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
More Hermione biased chapters... A bit boring... At least Ron care enough for Hermione to become angry and confront her... This Hermione seems to want to go from man to man (first Krum, now Blake) doing nothing to win Ron... And Ron is the "bad boy" here?... I hope this part of the fic will end soon...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
So it's perfectly fine for Hermione to date Krum, but if Ron date anyone but Hermione, it's "youthful stupidity and foolishnes"... Always Hermione biased... The fic is not bad but Jared, and Hermione are too perfect and the fic is too Hermione idol worshipped...
Robaezica W chapter 29 . 1/3/2016
This was an excellent story!
Lupus Ardere chapter 29 . 11/12/2015
That was AWESOME!
Jusy a small comme t, as all time travel stuff goes, if you make things so jared was "bever there" that meand magnus wouldnt have been defeated either. I understand the point and thats why i dont really care (it doesnt affect the story much anyways) but that has always veen a reason i am hesitant about time travel. We can just say the future is very advanced and they can come up with specific spells like that.

So. Been a few years, its too bad you still havent done that other story. I got the idea of jared, now grown (or maybe still young?) captured by some radical muggle society. And they want to do something to jared because he is thought to be crazy. And thats when jared's destiny and surely awesome set of magic skills come in!

I like how you were able to think up all these awesome futures, and how you even kept us readers slightly in the dark about the future of our favorite trio. By giving us snippets, you gave us a complete overview of a future you made up, and the nature of this story makes even the least detailed hints important.

Live it, and if you ever keep writing... You got support! Keep up the good work, whatever it may be you are working on!
Lupus Ardere chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
Whooooo boy! I had to review, even though its veen a while since this story was finished.
This is just awesome. And the fact that it was done before the last books even came out is amazing. How you made your own plot line and all that.

Usually im skeptical about time travel, but that fact is kindof ignored in this fic. However, the level of ignorance only extends enough for readers not to ask questions about the effects jared in the present could have on jared in the future. It just evens out, basically.

I like how you add depth with the fatherlyness and its fun that the ever so intelligent hermione is out of the loop.

I will of course review again once im done reading, and probably with many more things to say. But this story is really good so... Thats all. Thanks for writing it. :P
RustKnight chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Picking up some funny thoughts from Ron. Awkward... but funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Ron and Hermione's kid. With a name like Temporal Flux, it's obvious. NEXT FIC, just kidding I'll continue it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Ok, you are like totally confusing me here? At first I thought he was Percy, then bill and now, I have no idea who the heck he is.
HeRonLove chapter 29 . 1/10/2013
That was a great fic. I loved reading it.
TroyWeb chapter 29 . 6/6/2012
Thanks for the story. This was a good way to end Jared's journey. I am glad that Ron was able to save Hermione in the end.
TroyWeb chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Jared is a well written OC. I like the way you are playing up the dynamic between him and his parents. Even though this is a fan fic, his reactions to Ron and Hermione seem realistic to me.
TroyWeb chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Funny scenes where Hermione is frustrated with Jared because he has the audacity to actually answer questions in class. I never understood why JK Rowling wrote her books to portray the Hermione as the only intelligent person in the series while making Harry and Ron look like idiots.
yay chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
So...some one was trying to kill Jared?