Reviews for Father's Day
Anna chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Cute, cute, cute!
Katescats chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hi

It's me again just read this story it was very good and i like happy ending.
Carestel chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Hey!

Uh, das ist aber schön kitschig! Macht aber gar nix, ich bin ein Heile-Welt-Fanatiker und von daher hast du auch hiermit hundert Punkte erziehlt!

Dickes Lob!

Carestel
Nuwie chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Hello !

It's been a while since I haven't taken a real interest in "The Pretender". Yesterday, surfing on Fanfic, I suddenly thought "why not read a fic about it ?", and I fell on this one !

The relationship between Jarod and Sydney was always what I prefered, and I still remember perfectly when Jarod asks him "Have you ever been fishing ?... Well, maybe we'll go, one day: just you and me !" Man, I was on the verge on tears... * sigh *

Everything in your story sounds right. It's so touching ! I particularly liked the bit about Jarod wanting to learn from Sydney how to fish... I'm afraid that's it, I'm addicted to it again... lol
LEONTINE 1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
AG

THAT'S WAS SO SWEET AND SAD

IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY !

REALLY GOOD !
lily chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Loved it.. Jarod and Sydney ahve always had a father son relationship.. tHis story did them justice.
gemini006007 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Hi ICD,
That was such a heartwarming story. Good finally Sydney and Jarod were able to freely express their feelings about each other. Nicely Done.
Mercy