Reviews for Drabbles
Cunfuddled chapter 31 . 5/12/2005
who's bill? rest is good!
Cunfuddled chapter 32 . 5/12/2005
Huh?
Cunfuddled chapter 33 . 5/12/2005
Aw, that is sweet!
Cunfuddled chapter 34 . 5/12/2005
Huh?
namjai chapter 34 . 5/11/2005
An interesting window into a moment. I wondered what Pete has against Lois - or is he just saying that to make Lex feel better?
Sonar chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Sweet
namjai chapter 32 . 3/24/2005
I guess this was a little closer to "happy" than #31! But hey, I don't really care if it fits the challenge, just whether I liked the drabble on its own, and I did. Poor Lex must take his moments of happiness where he can, and this may be the best he'll get out of Lionel. The line about Excelsior made me laugh.
namjai chapter 31 . 3/23/2005
As happy stories go, this one was sort of depressing! But I liked it. I felt very sorry for poor Pete's dad. First the creamed corn factory, and now this.
Knightm chapter 30 . 3/18/2005
Jeez… Lionel had such a way of not just hurting Lex but destroying his spirit…poor woobie…

Excellent you captured the dejected Lex perfectly.
LastScorpion chapter 30 . 3/17/2005
Oh! Poor Lex!

Lionel's an idiot.

Terrific ficlet!
namjai chapter 30 . 3/17/2005
Aw, poor woobie Lex. I went to check out the shorter version. I like this one better, for the little extra details that the 50-words-less story lacked.
namjai chapter 29 . 3/11/2005
Interesting companion to the previous drabble of fighting parents, but this one was sad and creepy.
namjai chapter 28 . 3/11/2005
Reminder to self: Always read the "Notes" before reading the drabble! I did not do that, and first thought that this was sweet, and that the first paragraph was particularly well-done - then I read the note about the challenge and suddenly I love it exponentially more, because that was what you thought of for a crazy invention.
markmark261 chapter 28 . 3/4/2005
Wow, that stick works - it made me smile too. Nice drabble.
Doranwen chapter 27 . 2/16/2005
Oh, this one is very good. Short and sad, very melancholy. In a sense, one could call it a tribute . . .
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »