Reviews for Drabbles
becs1 chapter 27 . 2/16/2005
Gosh... Angsty, but damn good. I really do love your drabbles.
Clannadlvr chapter 25 . 2/7/2005
Mwhahaha! Lex and the NKOTB- priceless! Great drabble series...I especially like the tense meeting between Dominic and Lex...really chilling.

Oh, and also, just wanted to drop in and say thanks for pointing out the snafu in my "Descending" ficlet. I wrote it ages ago and just posted it to now, completely flubbing the summary and the fact that Helen jumps. *face palm* I appreciate it!
markmark261 chapter 25 . 1/29/2005
Really liked this. I thought that Lillian's giving Lex an empty box in Memoria was a pretty dire present but now it doesn't seem so bad:)

If I was really nitpicky I might mention that you got the capitalization wrong on iPod. A bit disappointed to find that I couldn't find the certifiable version you mentioned on the livejournal.
markmark261 chapter 22 . 1/29/2005
Liked this drabble, although initially I guessed the parent wrong. His carrying of a gun surprised me a bit though (although my views of older Lex suffer from decades of knowing him through the comics).
SunRei chapter 26 . 1/27/2005
I'm a little late joining the party, but I think these are great. They say so much with so little. Absolutely fantastic!
namjai chapter 26 . 1/27/2005
I was feeling neither here nor there about this challenge when I read the Lionel one, but now, suddenly, as a group I love them all and want more! Surprise, my favorite is Lex, but mainly because I know that sort of guilty pleasure. (Not NKOTB, I was too old for them, but ... I am not admitting how embarrassing mine are!) And in this case, the title, "The Right Stuff," cracked me up.
LastScorpion chapter 24 . 1/26/2005
LOL! That's great! What would they say about his hair?
namjai chapter 23 . 1/23/2005
Oh, you are very wicked! I love it. I am so much a Clark & Lois 'shipper, yet I kind of think that Lois deserves better than Clark, plus, of course, I always want Lex to be happy ... in other words, I was giggling with evil glee at this scenario.
Knightm chapter 22 . 1/13/2005
I certainly could picture Lex having a little girl. Invoking those feeling in her father like only a little girl could…hell if he wasn’t bald, I bet he would even subject himself to having barrettes in his hair when he had time to play dress-up with her…lol…

I like this one…
crash slayer in school cant log in chapter 10 . 1/13/2005
yes most interesting indeed :)
namjai chapter 22 . 1/12/2005
Sweet, but not mawkish, which is why I don't like the title, because it's reminding me of a song that I think is mawkish. Your story is better.
namjai chapter 21 . 1/11/2005
I was not overly fond of "Bound," for reasons I won't rant about here, but your drabble gives it some emotional weight, makes it comprehensible in a way the episode did not.
namjai chapter 20 . 1/11/2005
Oh sure, just make me all teary one more time! You know I'm a hopeless fool when it comes to feeling sorry for Lex, and this one was quite simple and direct and effective at accomplishing that task.
markmark261 chapter 21 . 1/9/2005
Liked the last two drabbles, especially "New Year's Resolution", and I thought "Because the Night" was well titled. It's probably a testament to your writing skills that I'm unable to pinpoint exactly why I liked them.
LastScorpion chapter 20 . 1/5/2005
Jeepers! Poor Lex! I love that it's written on a crumpled receipt.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »