Reviews for Drabbles
LastScorpion chapter 21 . 1/5/2005
Poor Lex! I was going to say which was my favorite line, but then I couldn't pick one. It's all so good! Poor Lex! (again)
The Die Hard chapter 19 . 12/15/2004
Superb, all of them. (And with hopes that many more are waiting in the wings.) Even Sturgeon couldn't evoke emotions so well and so concisely. Offhand, I can't think of *anyone* who can. Under your fingertips, these people become real in our heads. Thanks again.
The Die Hard chapter 8 . 12/15/2004
BWAH! Okay, you got me there. Pete as a student wizard would save the whole show. Heh! Your other drabbles are excellent, and I wish heartily that the official TV droppings would spend the extra two minutes to pursue such obvious needs (instead of five more minutes on Lana's makeup job), but this one was a kick in the ass to the concept in general. Heh. Thanks!
namjai chapter 18 . 11/30/2004
Looking at chapters 17 & 18 tonight, and I just keep being impressed with how these drabbles have such great twists that make me look at things in a new way, all with this wonderful economy of words.
Doranwen chapter 18 . 11/30/2004
I keep up with your drabbles here and there, and most of them don't strike me especially one way or another. But I must say I loved the irony in The Morning After, and here in Can't Complain, it's so vivid without saying much. I feel like I am inside Lex's mind for a little bit, and for being only 100 words, that is pretty good!
LastScorpion chapter 18 . 11/29/2004
I love it more the more times I read it. It's so beautifully put, too - that first line is just splendid!
anywbshowlover chapter 18 . 11/29/2004
please update
namjai chapter 16 . 11/17/2004
Great job incorporating the challenge - it made it all very vivid. And oh, I'm so sad for Lex. As usual.
namjai chapter 15 . 11/17/2004
Time to catch up on my drabble-reading. And this one ... ew! creepy! Very effectively so.
anywbshowlover chapter 16 . 11/17/2004
I love it
The Die Hard chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
HAHAHAHA! I despise the show (I despise all those phony "reality" shows), but Trump and Lex? HAHAHAHA! Although, Donald should be careful who he makes enemies of...
markmark261 chapter 14 . 10/30/2004
I must admit that I also didn't get the missed call reference until I read the other review of this chapter (I assumed it was just a metaphor for how chances can pass us by in life - which it was, but it was also a cool reference to the pilot episode which I really should have spotted). Liked the story - the only thing that seemed not quite right was the "I have date" line (I wasn't sure if it had been made ungrammatical in order to satisfy the 100 word limit or whether people really talk that way in the US).
namjai chapter 14 . 10/28/2004
That would have been the call Lex would have taken had he been driving down a road in Smallville about to hit Clark? Did I understand that correctly? This one took me a bit more figuring out and so it didn't have quite the emotional punch that some of your others have had, but I still liked the idea.
markmark261 chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
Great last line. Also the title was good because I managed to figure out who it was going to be about before I actually read the story.

If I was the nitpicky type I might stoop to pointing out that an extended remix of a drabble is, by definition, no longer a drabble, but fortunately I'm above such pettiness:)
Knightm chapter 13 . 10/22/2004
Now that one was great…an excellent outta the blue treat…
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »