Reviews for Drabbles
namjai chapter 13 . 10/21/2004
O, this one qualifies as a plot bunny! Another good one. (Sure would be nice if the show picked up this dropped thread.)
becs1 chapter 12 . 10/14/2004
Wonderfully done, and very touching in light of Christopher Reeve's death. Just beatiful.

And thanks so much for the very kind reviews!
markmark261 chapter 11 . 10/10/2004
I enjoyed "Fallen". Really nicely written. I'll probably appreciate it even more when I get to Season 4 and work out who all the references are to. My only critique is that maybe you should say in your note at the beginning where the story lies in the Smallville timeframe - just for the benefit of anyone reading your story in the future.
namjai chapter 11 . 10/6/2004
These just keep getting better and better. I've fallen behind on reviewing them, so now I have to say all at once that these last three have been my favorites: "Of Lofts and Bards" for capturing one facet of the tragedy that is Lex's life; "The Morning After" for being clever and funny and yet kind of sad; and "Fallen" for the wonderful mood you created. They leave me wanting more, yet seem perfect as they are at the same time.
markmark261 chapter 10 . 10/2/2004
For some reason I'm not really a big fan of your drabbles. It might be that the length limit doesn't allow you to unleash your characterisation skills as much as usual, it might be that the drabbles are mostly humourous and I just don't find them that funny, or it might be that I have no taste. Having said all that, I have to say that there's an exception to every rule, and for me that was "Of Lofts And Bards" which I really enjoyed. I also liked the reference to Superman The Movie in the first line of "The Morning After".
Spencer Brett chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I'm sorry to say that you have not quite captured the essense of Lionel. He would not just end his day with paper work. Lionel is eloquent he would have scotch, brandy, or a fine cuban cigar in his hand. Someone would also walk in and he would turn with a curious look. Just letting you know.
Silence-endlessecho chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
I'm loving these. Really like this chapter! His secret world. What a contrast..
Knightm chapter 8 . 9/17/2004
Pete's going through culture shock…at least he hasn’t lost his touch for the ladies…

I do wish they brought that character back…Clark needs a confidante…I like this one…
namjai chapter 8 . 9/16/2004
Aw, poor Pete. This was both funny and sad at the same time - in a marvel of conciseness. It makes me think I might actually miss him.
Knightm chapter 7 . 8/26/2004
6 & 7 were poignant…cool…
Silence-endlessecho chapter 7 . 8/26/2004
HaHa - I like this chapter. Very humorous.

I've been enjoying all these since the beginning. Very interesting look and wonderful writing!
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
These are really neat! I didn't quite understand the second one, I think, but the rest were very funny, especially the first and the fifth. Thanks for writing them and putting them up!
MaryElise chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Ah... I never liked the apprentice, and I think it's a bit cheesy and boring. I'm sorry. Maybe someone else would like it.
anchored chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
hi, its me again. i just have to tell you how much i love this story. its so good! please update soon. i love the last line: "i thought you were clark". wow, awesome. update soon!
anchored chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
this is so unique and interesting. i love how u get into the characters head. this is very well written also, but please try to make the chapters longer. i love this!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5