Reviews for The Dance!
Kay chapter 32 . 4/18
You should make a sequel. It was really good!
KRISTINA JANOSEVIC chapter 32 . 5/30/2010
ok: this story is: FANTASTIC, AMAZING, GREAT, PERFECT, AND TOTALLY COOOLLLL! I LOOOVE YOU!(er, I mean your story:) I like your style for sooo many reasons, and one of them is: I like the chapters! it is not as long as you start to fall asleep in the middle of the day when you read a story... you are just perfect! keep writting stories please!

P.S: sequal? you mentioned the dinner... and i am soooo inpatient about what is going to happen next with all this couples. So, keep on PLEASE!

P.S 2: I JUST ADORE YOU!:*
loverain0117 chapter 32 . 5/24/2008
i luv it x infinity! :)
brightfairy8 chapter 32 . 7/16/2007
omg sasuke recieved the royal stunner (and me of course!)
brightfairy8 chapter 29 . 7/16/2007
i just rea;ized something...the min. i sent that last review u had reached the 300 review mark (yay me! i'm so generous 2day)
brightfairy8 chapter 27 . 7/16/2007
nope i ttly understood! haha naruto is such a big baka sometimes...but i guess 4 once it's understandable
brightfairy8 chapter 26 . 7/16/2007
ooh wonder what now?
brightfairy8 chapter 25 . 7/16/2007
oh i really wanna see kakashi get into chaos so i'm going 2 right now...mayb...
brightfairy8 chapter 22 . 7/16/2007
kakashi is just soo silly! hehe
brightfairy8 chapter 21 . 7/16/2007
i've got plenty of time and i'll say that sakura and sasuke have thier personalities switched (sort of) 'cept sakura doesn't have that cold attitude...XD
Black Shadows chapter 32 . 1/30/2006
platonic eyebrows...those things creep me out...please continue this! here, have these things..*hands over a pair of tweezers* so you can pluck lee's catapillars! (eyebrows)
Frostbite Wings chapter 32 . 11/8/2005
Oh my! My friend was right! You are a good author! Ha! I love your story! But please add an epilouge! I want to know what happens next! Please! I know it's rated K but maybe you could add just a little bit of you know. Just don't make it rated M. Just T! Please, Please, Please...! Ok that's all bye!
Kaze no Shoujo chapter 32 . 11/7/2005
that was...cool...there were some mistakes and it was kinda in a rush...but i really lyk the story! I'm reading your sequel next since i saw that you made one!
Kaze no Shoujo chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
uh...arigatou means thank you...not hi...that's all! Nice chapt.
sasukerox chapter 32 . 10/27/2005
OMG! i luved this story! it rox!