Reviews for Both Ends and the Middle
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Sovereignty3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
cute! Everybody loves the locked up scenario!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Loved this and wish you would expand their stories as I really enjoyed your characterizations of Eomer and Lothiriel and there are not enough fan fics of this lovely couple.
angelic-bitch chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Cute :)
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This one had some great little lines in it. Here are some of my favorites, and my thoughts on each: 1. "He tried the door, found it locked". *seven minutes in heaven! lol* 2. "he was, in fact, a king of a horse’s behind" *smarty-pants* 3. "What had Faramir and Eowyn been thinking?" *yes, what had they been thinking?(rhetorical)* 4. "his moustache and beard" *I actually refer to it as 'that thing' lol* 5. "He tasted of wine and warrior" *well, that's a new one* 6. “I’m a man who’s going to strangle his sister." *lol. just lol. best quote in the whole story.* -Anyway-I hope you don't mind me stalking and commenting your Eomer, like I have been all day.
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Yes! Love it!

"He was absolutely certain Eomer would never strike Eowyn. He was much less sure of his own safety." ROFLOL!
deepofnight chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
So sweet! I LOVED it. Great job.
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
That was soo cute. Their first date in a closet. The way u described the atmosphere like the silences was good and added to the fic. soo sweet too.
thayzel chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Glad I came across this 'linen closet story'- it's just so real, life-like.

And 'complete' (a good length)- serious issues and wit in the conversation, both Éomer and Lothíriel with character. Senstive portraits (but not without humour)- go on!
Ilmatar chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I loved it. Makes me wish that I was locked up in a closet with Eomer. I would not complane.

the converstaion was very good. It flowed nicely and the characters actually became alive in my mind. You are a brilliant writer. Write more. Please. :)
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
that is a cool story.
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Absolutely delightful! What a sweet, deep and thoughtful look into a relationship. Your insight in character and emotion are impressive, as well as the vividness of your imagery. Wonderfully done! Please continue to write more!
LothirielofRohan chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
this is cute-i really liked it.
R. Zancan chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I love this one, it's like the fifth time i've read it. i'm of to check if youv'e written anyother fan fics, i hope so. BYE
12334567 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004