Reviews for Soun and Genma's… Operation Conquer the World!
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
What
shadowfan999 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
SnEptUne chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
Thanks for continuing the story. I have been waiting for the update for years. The match with Kodachi will be interesting, but I believe Genma is the funniest in this story.
Muskrat chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This is great stuff man, I can find no faults other than the technical ones. Keep writing and may your towel be with you!
Alex Ultra chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Space, Space, Space.

Heh, you know I love it. _V

LATER
Sleepingbear chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
Right.

First off, Ranma should always be capitalized. You missed it a couple of times. Eternal will be cross. You made a couple of other errors as well. For shame!

Loved the dog conversation. It all makes sense now.

And Akane really is a peguin, isn't she? That's the real reason that Dr Tofu will never love her.
Pete Zaitcev chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
No matter how I try, I cannot sync with the fic. Lots of flashes of brilliance, but all disconnected. I had to give up in the middle chapter 3... But I'm glad Ranmafic is alive, well, beyond another rewrite of Avatar...
The Liz chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
BWAHAHAHA! -Cheesecake!- Well I don't blame him, cheesecake is rather good... mm... sounds good right about now _

Great chapter! Always bet on the violent tom-boy penguin!
EternallyLost chapter 6 . 7/4/2005
I noticed a few grammar mistakes... but, then again, I always do. I'm the Pedantic Grammar Nazi, trademark pending.

Anyway...

Storm is the bestest dog ever. His covnersation with Sparkly was hilarious. Like a 9 out of 10 on the funny meter.

Akane daymare was also quite funny.

I look forward to seeing what other scenes you have in mind for future chapters. Keep up the good work, my friend!
The Liz chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
Ah, behold the power of cheese... and penguins... and Broadway dancing. I grew up with Broadway dancing and singing. It is truly a frightening thing.

Good job yall!
Muskrat chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
OHMYGOD! Major OOCness . . . lot's of misspellings

. . . Crazy Quirks, It's like a fanfic gone wrong.

Isn't it a 'starving' Blues or Jazz band.
Hermione chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
This was a funny chapter! Yay for Ryoga! I loved your PG-13 rating advising viewer discretion and the fight scenes were excellent. Penguins invading Cuba is funny too as well as Ryoga's geographical knowledge. I hope you write more soon!
SnEptUne chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
Hi again,

Thanks for fixing the spelling mistakes. I have reread the whole story, it flows way better now. It is a funny story and it is professionally made. I love parodies. Keep up the good work! _
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Okay. A comedic Ranma 1/2-Evangelion. Now I've seen everything! Your writing is excellent, but my only complaint is that your claims of both weirdness and hilarity were exaggerated somewhat. If you want REAL insanity, watch Ranma 1/2 and Excel Saga to treat insomnia. THEN YOU SHALL SEE WHAT INSANITY MEANS! BWA HA HA HA! BWEE HEE HEE HEE! ACHOO!
EternallyLost chapter 5 . 10/28/2004