Reviews for Blue Skies, White Eyes
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It's Naruto and Hinata, what's not to love?
Rottweiler182187 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Thank you for your wonderful story. It was well plotted and written thank you.
Lucid-Aqua-Ripples chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Aww, such a beautiful, clear and sweet piece of writing. The description is very, very good. I can picture myself experiencing what the characters were experiencing.

Nice work!
RisingMist chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I liked the one-shot because you thought up a realistic situation. I could easily imagine it happening and the writing it from Naruto's perspective was the icing on the cake. I'm sure that narration would have ruined this one-shot. I wish you'd write another couple of stories that follow up on this one. :)
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
... cute.
Xenriel chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Why would anyone hate this? This is very sweet. I quite like how he thought of hugging her from what he learned from Iruka. I wish I thought of that... Oh well. And also, the consolation he gave her in that she did do her best. That's all you could ask of anybody after all.

Again, very sweet. _
The Lone Arcanum chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
xD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUNNY STORY! So let me get this stright. LEE ATE a bowl of ramen that had a VERY HOT PEPPER inside of it? Seriously? And then Lee said that it was very good while the owner took a sip and ended up on the floor? (bursts out laughing her head off) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Really, that was a funny world. Though, I would have loved to see Sasuke eating that. Naruto, YOU'RE A GREAT PRANKSTER!
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Poor little Hinata. She must be very happy that Naruto is always there to help her. NaruHina all the way!
archsage328 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
for ur naruto debut, this was pretty good. i really liked. could it be possible for u to continue this story or somethin?
zuzonka chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
A very beautifull story
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aw that is so adorablly(sp) sweet lots of fluffyness and cuteness! must fav it!
Karasu no Youkai chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I love NaruHina stories too. And this was a great one.
black tailed kitsune chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
great ending
o.Ovietshinobi chapter 1 . 7/20/2007

that was so cute .O
priscilla chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I LOVED IT! and i am also i big fan of the show and naruXhina!