Reviews for Moonlight stalker
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
He's a bit twisted, isn't he? Great writing, though!
kyo-kitty chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Aww that was so Romys are awsome rite now im gonna have to read all of them. Damn you for being such a good writer.
Pinkie and the Brain chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
This is so good. What happens next!
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Some have said this was creepy,some have said this was beautifull,some have said they'd love to be stalked by Remy and some have said you are a great a writer.

These some are your reviewers and they speak nothing but the truth luv.

I don't care if your spelling is Atrocious (Lol soz) and i don't care if you make mistakes coz i like your writing and you are a fantastic author,this 'StormySummers' and others who pick up on your spelling are silly.

Look at how many reviews you get! this'll be your 14 review for this and look at who review.

Always the same bunch of people,so that means you have a fanbase,i know of you well and i'm one of your faithfull readers/reviewers,so forget the losers who critisize and shove it up there asses!

I don't know how many times i've said this but this was great!

I loved it,it's all Remy POV to which makes it even more interesting and good.

He's stalkerish but i think it's just a severe case of obsessiveness lol but it's sickingly sweet,i loved the rhyming note he left her and the little thought's he has promising her to be there,to watch over her and to look after her.

They may be in his head but they linger in the air,doesn't matter that they go unheard,i'm sure she knows and i'd love to see this continued.

I was very hapy when i found this 'sequal' to "Sooner or later" and very angered with that 'StormySummers' and others who diss your writing,you do not deserve that at all.

Like i said i would love to see this continued,so could you? somehow,someway?

Lady F
Tinkerbell 63 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
more naughty Remy. this would make a good little series. you should consider taking it further.
Rae chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
That was tight! Keep it comin'! I would love to be stalked by Remy! Well sorta.. ;-D
RoguesHeart chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Beautiful I Say... B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! SO lovely... *looks off wistfully*
Sienf chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
As smn said in the reviews - "who wouldn't want to be stalked by Remy"*I see her point-sigh*
Anyway - that's just the thing a charmer like him would do. Besides - a stalker is always a boost to a girl's self-esteem[o - long word!], and a stalker like him - I mean that would be exactly what I'd feel - flattered, scared, excited...
In two words - Just Keep On Writing![okay I know it's more than 2, but I can't count ;-)]
41eugoR chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
O...Remy seemed so sexy in a mysterious type of way in this one :-D Good job!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
good stuff, albeit slightly creepy... oh, that remy!
Weapon X 61 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
REALLY good {starts junping on bed} I WANT MORE
Keep it going
9 of 10
MtDewFaerie chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Great, you really shouldn't keep this a one-sot though. It would make an awesome story. lol, you could call it 'The Rogue's Stalker Files' I mean, who wouldn't want to be stalked be Remy?
KittyCat918 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Oh...bad Remy. Getting a little obbsessive arne't we. Any way...IT ROCKS! Woah who uses that anymore? It GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT! There much better. Keep writing!
MischievousFairy chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
How cute and kinda... wierd. I've always known Remy stalkes Rouge but that is plain scary. If I found a note saying someone was always watching me I'd clone Wolvie and have them be my bodygaurds.
TheRealMai chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
sorta creepy, but what it's ok. it's remy. lol, great story. i like it a lot.