Reviews for Growing Up Is Hard To Do
sportsmaniac chapter 40 . 7/26/2010
dude, its been almost five years.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
emma chapter 40 . 8/12/2006
what's up with you update already its been a YEAR!

A WHOLE YEAR SINCE YOU UPDATED!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
elizabeth chapter 40 . 8/5/2006
hey! i love your stories keep writing and post another chapter soon please thanks!
Deathdealer99 chapter 40 . 1/3/2006
great story update
Elephant Wings chapter 40 . 8/30/2005
okay so the flashbacks are working better than i thought and i really enjoying this. please updae soon
Kaatsukii chapter 40 . 8/14/2005
Finally! Honestly, you would think that you'd have found time to write at least one chapter whilst doing all that XD

Well I loved it as always and am gladdened to hear that you'll be writing regularly once more.

Kaat xx
Loveable Chimp chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I really like your Fanfics, there different to the ones that i have read in the past. D keep up te good work.
Elephant Wings chapter 39 . 6/17/2005
the chapter is good but i think you should ditch it and write about third year.

it's so annoying not knowing what happened. the chapter isn't bad or anything its actully really good but you cant say an entire year in flashbacks.

i hope this doesn't sound to critical cuz i love your story but please im confused and ahh im rambling
theoriginalmeathead chapter 38 . 6/3/2005
coolies!love the chappie...and TOTALLY cant wait for the update!(hint hint)

*Sam*
lizthelaugh chapter 6 . 6/2/2005
Don't they seem to be acting way older than 11? Sounds more like 16 year olds to me...
Helen chapter 38 . 6/2/2005
ok, ok u keep askin 4 a review so im givin 1 at last, how nice of me? yes? seeing as though we should be revising for chemistry but yes i like your story up 2 now, except the fing i said in school the other day that james should have had a mysterious magical disease but yes there probably hard to make up i would agree! An i think lily well would have got punished because even harry potter was punished kind of when the house elf did the magic in his house. but yes this is miles before that time i guess, so yeah il stop writing now coz its getting long, jus keep lettin me no when chapters r dun :)!

x
Elephant Wings chapter 38 . 6/1/2005
That was anawsome chapter and i am so glad you update please update soon
Elephant Wings chapter 37 . 5/12/2005
this is very very good please please please update soon
Elephant Wings chapter 23 . 5/12/2005
will alex be back in the story soon? ayway it rocked
Elephant Wings chapter 22 . 5/12/2005
that was very fun. i loved it please update soon