Reviews for DFrontier: Bebimon Saga Rewrite
Dragons star chapter 14 . 8/5/2004
Oh yeah, the authors of definitly made a pac with the evil cliffhangers. I find these things everywhere! Oh well... will the sacrifice really be her? Or will someone else take the stand...
Dragi chapter 14 . 8/5/2004
That was really cool and exciting chapter. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 14 . 8/5/2004
BlackTerriermon: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

(rolls eyes) Hush! Excellent chapter! Finally-Bebimon is gone for good! But, another situation commands the others' attention, and I'm positive they'll evacuate everyone safely before the Earth explodes, so that way, Lady Moinanea won't have to sacrifice herself. Keep up the good work! Taiora/Rukato forever!

BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai! (runs around) WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

(groans)
Anthony1 chapter 14 . 8/4/2004
Yes, at long last Bebimon is gone but now the heros must deal with the after effects of the digi cores being use. The question is will they be able to deal with this new situation? Only the next chapter will answer that question.
max acorn chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
long time buddy. well you've done it again but max has been bitching to me on how he's not a ascendant yet. but kick ass time my friend. i just posted chapter one of the nexus tournament. check it out
Belletiger chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
Great chapter, only one more to go.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next

chapter .

writte the next chapter soon!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
Sorry I haven't been reviewing the last few chapters. Awesome stuff.
Digi fan chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
Great chapter, only one more to go. Babimons end is near.
Youkai Youko chapter 13 . 8/3/2004
wow, great chapter!

The unification of the four goggle heads was awesome.

Keep up the good work on your final chapter
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 13 . 8/2/2004
BlackTerriermon: Finally...The main event! Omega X and Bebi-Metalla X! All or nothing! Winner Take All! TAKE HIM OUT, TAI!

(snickers) Awesome chapter. Keep up the good work on your final chapter. Taiora/Rukato forever!

BlackTerriermon: And, don't forget to momentai!
Anthony1 chapter 13 . 8/2/2004
This chapter was a great set up for the final battle against Bebimon which is sure to be one to read. Hope you have that chapter out soon.
fett chapter 13 . 8/2/2004
Now that Omega X is back at full power I can't wait to see him battle Bebimon.
Crimson G chapter 13 . 8/2/2004
That was a great chapter. The unification of the four goggle heads was awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter and the pharoahmon fic
Dragi chapter 12 . 7/31/2004

love dragi
Wolfbane420 chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
Another great chapter for this fic. You messed up on the sequence for Susanoomon. They don't show the body getting the armor on it and it goes with KaiserGreymon gauntlet on the left hand then MagnaGarrurumon gauntlet on the right.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »