Reviews for DFrontier: Bebimon Saga Rewrite
fett chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
It was great seeing Susanoomon in action. I can't wait to see all 4 goggle heads unite.
Youkai Youko chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
wow, great chapter!

That was one of the best chapters of

Bebimon saga ! :clap:

I guess the next chapter will be great!

I cant wait to seewhat happens in the next chapter!
Belletiger chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
wow, great chapter.

Susanoomon's battle with Bebimon was awesome !

wow, the next chapter looks really interesting _

I can't wait to see what happens in the chaper.
Anthony1 chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
A incredible chapter with plenty of action in it like the rest of them. Hopefully you'll have the next chapter to the story on soon since the next one sounds really interesting.
Digi fan chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
I hope they can take out bebimon soon. This was a great battle between susanomon and bebimon.
Crimson G chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
Great chapter, Susannomon and the tamers kicked butt. Alright! A goggle head power strike! This will be awesome.
Dragons star chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
I can't wait for it! The battle, the excitement, the- okay I'm getting ahead of myself. Update soon!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
Tai, Davis, Takato and Takuya joining forces-incredible. And awesome chapters! Keep up the good work on this. Taiora/Rukato forever!
Belletiger chapter 11 . 7/29/2004
That was really cool and exciting chapter

Calumon was so cute in this chapter

COOL! SUSANOOMON WILL SHOW UP! YEAH!

I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Dragi chapter 11 . 7/29/2004
That was really cool and exciting chapter. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
Dragons star chapter 11 . 7/29/2004
Oh sweet! But will he be enough to beat that monster? Let alone hold him back! Update soon!
fett chapter 11 . 7/28/2004
Who would have thought that Calumon would actually have a good idea. Too bad it didn't work. I can't wait to see Susanoomon take on Bebimon next chapter.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »