Reviews for DFrontier: Bebimon Saga Rewrite
Crimson G chapter 11 . 7/28/2004
Great action packed chapter. Looks like Susanoomon is making his appearance. Later
Youkai Youko chapter 11 . 7/28/2004
wow, cool chapter.

COOL! SUSANOOMON WILL SHOW UP! YEAH!

I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Anthony1 chapter 11 . 7/28/2004
This is going to be a short review this time. This was an excellent chapter with pleny of action in it. Keep up the good work.
Digi fan chapter 10 . 7/24/2004
What a great battle, can't wait for the next chapter.
Dragons star chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
Oh, sorry I didn't review for the past few chapters but I haven't been on for a while. But do you think it's possible for Susanoomon to make an appearance? I think Taichi needs the help, Update soon!
Crimson G chapter 10 . 7/19/2004
Excellent chapter. Glad to see Tai give Bebimon a run for his money. Sakuyamon is back on the good side.
Belletiger chapter 10 . 7/18/2004
wow, great chapter!

Now bebimon is in his werewolf form, he will give a lot of work,

I can't wait to see whats going happen in the next chapter.
fett chapter 10 . 7/17/2004
Omega X really let Bebimon have it. Too bad he waited to long to finish him off since it now looks like he has his work cut out for him.
Anthony1 chapter 10 . 7/17/2004
Just when it seemed as though that Omega X was going to come out of the fight as the victor Bebimon uses his mind controlled servents to get the upper hand again. Hope to see the next chapter real soon. Until then, see ya.
Youkai Youko chapter 10 . 7/17/2004
Hey, that was fast. the chater 10 is already up

Wow, its seens bebimon will give more trouble to our heros in his werewolf form.

I wonder what happens in the next.

Anyway, see ya in the next chapter.
Dragi chapter 10 . 7/17/2004
That was really cool and gexciting. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
fett chapter 9 . 7/16/2004
Looks like Omega X 4 is going to teach Bebimon a thing or two next chapter.
Belletiger chapter 9 . 7/16/2004
wow, that's great! Tai finally could control his anger and now his true evolution is coming _

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

Oh, by the way, did you get my email with the cards scan?

See ya in the next chapter
Crimson G chapter 9 . 7/16/2004
Great chapter. Better than the last installment. Keep up the good work.
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 7/16/2004
Thankfully Omega X was able to get control over his new evolution and become Omega X4. Now he has to go against Bebi-Metalla X in what sure to be a fight not to be miss. Until the next chapter, see ya.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »