Reviews for DFrontier: Bebimon Saga Rewrite
Digi fan chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
Matt better watch out. Tai's biggest battle is is just ahead. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dragi chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
That was really cool and exciting. please hurry up and update really soon please I cant wait to the next chapter to find out what will happen next please. and good luck with your story and the next chapter.

love dragi
Crimson G chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
So Cyrus destroy his race huh? Well the others had better get back and lay waist. Can Impmon be one of those who surivived his rampage. He hasn't been seen in awhile. Well later
Dragons star chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Another great chapter from Kanius! I was surpised that Tike was that strong, I guess I shouldn't underestimate him. Update soon!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Great stuff.
SaberLightning chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
3 words; Just Continue On
fett chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
That was a good fight agianst Bebimon. Referencing Cryus was a nice way to further connect "Taito's Destiny" with the rest of the fusion series.

Is there any chance that we will get to see what exactly Cryus did to wipe out Bebimon's race?
Youkai Youko chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
great chapter!

Wow, that bebimon is evil to the bones.

I can't wait wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

see ya
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
This was an awesome chapter. Bebimon has now come to the heros' world and he already has taken possessed both WarAngemon and his son Tike. Can the heros comeback before he gets Yamato? Only time will tell. Until the next chapter, see ya.
Dragons star chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I was wondering when you'd update the series! Great chapter but just how is CyberDramon's problem fit in this? But you're the author after all. Update soon!
P.S.- While I'm here I might as well tell you about some serious news on the deteriorating digimon series. Now if you're interested, it's in my bio (way too lazy to write it here). If you love the series, you'll check this out!
fett chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
This is a nice start to this story.
Digi fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Great chapter, it was worth the wait. I hope they can find a way to stop Bebimon.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Great stuff. Glad to have yoyu back.
Dragi chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
love dragi
Crimson G chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Hey, your back! Well all I can say this is great. Glad you didn't have Tai being scared of going into the hospital. Now I want to know the connection between Ken and Ryo. Will there be a quantum rift in the time and space continum with Ryo. Later
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »