Reviews for Worth It
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Buffy showed up to help fight.
Kate chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Good idea! I kind of wondered where all those newly-and-conveniently-activated slayers had gone to when Angel was facing, like, every demon ever.
buffstuff500 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
how cn u ssay that this isnt that great! i think its really good, i have read some of your other work and i think you have a real talent, i think this is one of those fics thats short but should be read! its brilliant, u could even take it futher!
PirateAngel chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
O yes... I mean as if she didn't show up, the ending SCREAMS her showing up, it totally does... I shall go and find more. thanks.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Amazing, wonderful, spectacular, superb, breathtaking, phenomenal, magnificent, beautifel, fantasinc, brillant.

Flames Out

Dragon
BecAlora chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I love your work and I'm reading that book too!

Rebecca Alora Walker
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Huh. It was good, but it didn't seem to make much sense. That's probably cos I don't watch Angel, but you could maybe try explaining it a bit better? I dunno. B. P.S., 'Wisdom of War' is an awesome book, isn't it?
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Great fic - wouldn't have mind it it had been a little longer :-)
Litwolf chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
good good very very good... that would have been a much better way to end it! I HATE THE WB!
Windfred's Man chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Cool.
unforgettable images chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
tis good so far! haha, i like what illyria was saying.. tis funny. s'like, his death is avenged, yet greif overwhelms me. i must kill again. ::takes sword and runs off:: yeah... hehe, funy... :ahem:: anyway... DAMN WB FOR CANCELLING IT!
MF chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Truly horrific even for bad fanfic.
Your freakin' cookie dough has gone rancid as this smells of food poisoning delirium.
CF chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
That was great.
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
MISTY!
You just as bad as joss! (she says with all the love in her heart) You cant leave ME..erm... US hanging like that. Joss did it last nite!... PLEASE CONTINUE... I love the Illyria characterization. Its dead on.
And my Wes, of the sexy stubble and lilting accent.. *tear*
TO sum this up. I love it, the "end" was evily good, and my only const. critisism is KEEP GOING!