Reviews for Lost Memory
nikki chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
PLZ WRITE MORE. its really good and its really easy to get into
trish chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
good,i really like where ur gpoing w/this,more info would be a nice added touch:-)
kimmy chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
wow, i really like this story. Please update soon,i cant wait to see if she has a nightmare tonight or if she gets her first good nights sleep, hopefully not though-need a good nightmare!Anyways, love your story and i cant wait for you to update.
Shadow-hidden-Sun chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
This is a really interasting story. It'll be fun to see where your going with it. I really hope you continue this and update soon!
tribaltaisan chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Hey I cant wait for you to update this story. It is one of the best that I have read in a very long time!
SpaghettiMonkey chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
hey dude what happened y did u stop writing man i wish u would continue
Kierce chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
this is an interesting story. continue please
Amy777 chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Hurry up and update I want to know what is up with this girl...oh and good story, but Auggie is supposed to like Jules! But then again this is fanfiction so you can take the story where ever you like.

punk-anjewl chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Hey i really like your fic and that its really is just like me in way really she is you know the quiet type that doesn't want to tell anyone?..Well keep up the work and all.

A. Smithee chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Pretty good fic, overall. Just one bone of contention: bulimics don't usually get really thin, because very few bulimics throw up everything they eat. So I think what you meant in your description of Taylor is that she's not anorexic.
k chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
I liked it alot. Hope you write more!
NathanLucasLuver-18 chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Whats up with Auggie being so close to the new girl Taylor. They dont even know each other at all and inpless Auggie would never being trying to get with any girl at Horizon except Juliette -he's in love with her. Doesnt really follow what the writers had the characters.
veruca chapter 2 . 5/21/2004